Sunday, March 06, 2016

Sunday, March 6: Blogging and Painting

Greetings on a cold blustery day in early March. I decided to get up and head to this Fairmount clubhouse. I made it but I was somewhat late. I ended
Good Tune
up standing for most of the meeting but I got to sit
down at the end. Bye then decided that I was going to go to OC have coffee house and catch up
Add caption
on my blog think that the last Monday. I did write entries but didn't completely finish them off. I rode up
Waiting for Coffee
the words but either didn't put in the pictures at all or didn't edit the pictures. So I had 2 cups of coffee
Hanging Out
and hung out. I even saw my sponsor and his wife. That was a pleasant surprise. It is now 2:27 PM
Louis and Wife
and it's time to get moving and buy paint rollers and start painting this room. It needs a second coat. I got
Nice Crowd
to go up a block further to the east hardware. I made a dollar bet it was closed and apparently
Finishing Up at 2pm
it's open. Let's hope I can get this done I went to the hardware store and indeed it was open today. I am somebody a dollar. I got a plastic cover sheet and a roller cover. I went back home I did some trimming some trim and Sharon came up and I was hungry so we went out to Rembrandt's and split a flat bread pizza. It was pretty good. You like then we came back home and Sharon gave me a nice haircut. We first played around with a goofball hairdo and cracked each other up to no no wind. By that time it was going toward 7 o'clock and I asked him to borrow her car so I could get
Ultra Hair Salon
there quick and meet Larry and Veronica and then get home quick as well.
Continuing Painting
I went to Saxby's hung out with
Outside the Front 
Larry and Veronica and then we went to the 60 minutes. And after that I drove quickly home and I
hope to get some painting done. Turns out, I did do some painting. It took a lot longer than I thought
it would. I did the trimming and I painted the ceiling but I was up till about 1 o'clock doing that and
Sharon up. It was hard to tippytoe with my bad ankle or whatever Hells wrong with my right foot. Looks
a lot better with the ceiling done that's for sure. I do have to do some trimming. I'm either going to stop painting
completely or next time start a lot of earlier. It's been a white me out I have a feeling good night. Hope
I can be done painting by April

No comments: