Sunday, March 06, 2016

Thursday, March 3: A productive busy day

Well I decided I wanted to sleep in this morning because I had some weird dreams Routes
at Home
from 
trying to maneuver stuff. I woke up go back to sleep wake up go back to sleep etc. I did feel rested
Catching the Bus
 
however & that was good. I came into work and was able to sign in on time. My supervisor at the sit near 
What Can I Say

me because her computer is on the complete malfunction mode. I was on total grind it out work
 

mode & manically get some stuff done. I didn't realize that I have to write up some sanctions real soon
Good Pizza Place
because the 90 day deadline is approaching for about 10 of my sanctions. I was made
aware of this because reports due yesterday and I had to clear up three people over the phone. I did manage to get appointment for him. We see what happens
Christie: A National Joke
from there. After work I took the train to
Saxby's
19th St. to Saxbys. I met with my sponsor and that was cool. We started to eat at a hoagie place

which is a lot more private than Saxbys after that, I want to Saxbys and gave friend of mine picture of her dog that I had entered in a juried exhibit.
 
It wasn't accepted but I know my friend wanted a copy of the picture so I just gave her the
WoW!!
framed copy. So we hung out and talked for a while I got caught
The Audience and Megyn Kelly
up. I hadn't seen her in almost a month and I needed to catch her up with some my goings-on. After
Add caption
she caught it and we're back home I caught the 38 bus back towards my place and hung out with Sharon for a moment. I didn't watch the the carnival show that is the Republican primary debate. Donald Trump talked about his penis size in the beginning of a debate. All the other three Candace said they would support truck if you were the nominee. That effectively tokes off their argument against him.
I did confirm my trip to Buffalo. The previous time I bought it on February 17 was canceled because I didn't have enough credit on my small credit card. I was fortunate to get the same price F I did for the previous time I tried to buy it and I got the same flight numbers which is really cool. I joined America American airlines frequent flyer program since apparently American Airlines always has cheapest rates when I compare next guy rented a car to go down to Wilmington. I went through the Internet and got a $30 rate on the rental. I will have to leave work tomorrow at 2:30 PM and cats they airport line to pick up the car at Alamo. It was good to get stuff done like that and over with. What provoked it is that they wanted everybody's future vacations written up so they would know who to allow to take all.
Overall it wasn't a bad day at all.

No comments: