Thursday, March 17, 2016

Monday, March 14: A Routine Rainy Day

5 Weeks in Winter
Greetings from Ignoreland. Actually that's a long ago REM song talking about 1992 election. That one was
I Walked Out to Rain
mild compared to what we deal with today in 2016. Well this morning it was raining really hard fortunately I had
Coffee Joe
an umbrella. I got a pretty good and rolled out of bed and headed to the sunrise. Actually did
Add caption
share it with scramble but it was how I felt. I then thought I go to TD bank and take money out of my
Add caption
savings account but due to the new microchip in my card TD Bank couldn't help me. They told me
Add caption
the only one that works with the chip in the card is the TD Bank at 15th and Market.
Are they went to coffee Joe and got myself some tasty decaf with soy. I then checked on down to work minus my backpack. I knew I forgot it but I didn't feel like turning around.
Special Effect
It was just as well since it rainy and things are going 2 get wet
The View from the 21
I got to work and pressed on and finished my
Ordering Pat and I Dinner
alerts and managed to complete The task of reducing my sanction cases in half. But there were so many that were late that I just had to cover my ass and find a way not to sanctioning. One of them
CNN at Kabobbish
had been working for the post office since January so I went ahead & added
Pat Has His Own Wifi
the income off of the "work number" and
Blogging at Pats

close the case. Well after work I decided to go visit Pat and have dinner. He had invited me to hang out. He
Chillin
seriously thinking about quitting his job. In fact you have to plant to turn in his ID card and key. I really
My Christmas Gift
can't believe he's actually going to do it. We had our Indian food which was very tasty. Pat has his own
Walking Down Chestnut ST
Wi-Fi connection via Comcast. You got a $45 month plan with just Internet. I think you did well on the price.
Drexel
I took a small nap and then Pat and I went towards 22nd St. and hung out and talked for a bit. I went
The Look of Freedom
home and he went to Doobies have a celebratory drink before he's free of his job.

No comments: