Friday, March 18, 2016

Wednesday, March 16: Enui and New Sneakers to End Winter 2016

 Well, I got up on time but I was pretty darn tired. I will leave a lead breakfast and get a move on to the sunrise. I was pretty sad when I was at the meeting to
Bus
stuff started swirling through my head a bit
Riding the Bus
about relationships and where I'm going to end up blah blah blah. I got to work and slowly worked
out of those cobwebs. I worked at a fever pitch to get the rest of the 12 alerts that were received
Church of Holy Trinity
yesterday off the table. I also took a walk outside with a coworker and got an iced tea. It was really nice
Saxby's
out in the middle of the day. Not bad. I counted up the people I scheduled and it was 18 people. Going
to the end of the day I pre-typed up record of the forms I need to seal to interview them all. Well, work was done I worked about 15 minutes
Add caption
later just to wrap up some things and get my calendar
Ennui Covers Me
into shape for my therapy appointment. Of course I waited to the last minute. I'm going to be going to
Can I Move Up North???!?!
buy some new sneakers at the new balance store which is at 16th and Walnut. That's a nice
From the Who By Numbers
location for it to be I can buy the sneakers get coffee and then go to therapy at 7:30 . When
Getting Lunch
I went to the new balance store. I went through to type so I got the one with the firm or bottom. They're
View from the EL
black and they were $135. I really had no choice in the matter since my feet were extremely sore the right foot.
Love Looking Up in the City
The doctor may commended it I had to go with it. I went then went to Starbucks and got a medium
Cool Building
Americano decaf with soy and sorted through my pictures. It's nice having the sun out longer. It's now 7:09 PM and they're still
Life Symbolism
sunlight outside. Starbucks is that crowd for some reason. There's
I have bad Feet
no reason for today because it while cloudy, there is no rain and it's fairly mild outside. That is compared
to the last couple days of
miserable rain. Love the big news outside my sphere of influence is president Obama nominating Supreme Court nominees by the name of Merrick garland. He is seen as a centrist and he's already 63 years old. Obama is going with  the compromise choice.  we al know how well compromise work today for Republican Party. In one word NO!!
 Well the sun is setting and my time here. They had pretty good here they have three barista's working here
Moving the Clock
and it's not moving along fine. Well my appointment went pretty well. I need to get some provisions
CLEAN
for the gym and my sneakers. I do need to support thing for my foot I think that will really help even though it might be a little bit costly. Pat was thinking of actually coming over from Doobies so pure and I fixed up my other room and it is patient he might come over. Sharon was right that didn't come over but the room got nice and neat. This is a great staff.

No comments: