Friday, March 18, 2016

Thursday, March 17: A Moody Day From Sun in the AM to Clouds in the PM

Well I woke up and it was a dark morning since daylight savings time it's extra dark by an hour. Got to the sunrise and a friend of mine lead the meeting.
Fairmount Ave
It was good. I have my Saxby's Coffee and I decided
Center City
to go straight to work after talking to a few fellas for a moment.
I have 18 people scheduled
Ride Away
this morning and throughout the day. It'll be interesting who all shows up today. It is a sunny cool morning.
Demolition
It doesn't appear that it's going to rain today at all. Yesterday it was nice it one in the afternoon and then
Elmwood
it got really cloudy and tiny bit arraigned get fall. It is now 2:54 PM. At last count I'm not quite at 50% show rate.
At Work
But I'm close. Most of the people I sent letters and didn't talk to didn't show up. I'm now buying food
Taking a Break
since I had no food with me at work and I'm getting a little hungry right now. I am planning to go to group
I Love Clouds
tonight. So I have a total for the week of the people that are unaccounted for that need to be placed
Glorious Food
in the book. Then took SEPTA up to the coffee shop. I had somebody from OkCupid initiate something which is pretty rare. she actually lives nearby and Fairmount
Looming Clouds
for me for years. The close part that is.
56th and Market
I had group and we did a lot of role-plays one of mine was playing the boss on the receiving end of
The Political Epic Battle of the Spring and Summer
a request for a raise. His is pretty fun. Sharon decided she wanted something eat and she's too tired so we ordered pizza and she got a race putting. 

No comments: