Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Tuesday, March 8: Working and Prodding Along

Well I got up early enough to make it to the sunrise close to being on time. It was a beautiful morning with a nice sunrise over Fairmount Avenue. I took a few
Sunrise
pictures of that. I then ran into a friend of Sharon who
Nice Morning on Market
lives in her boyfriend. After I got off the seventh Avenue and walk to 90 in the wall that to the sunrise.
The Republicans So Far
It was shortened due to the business meeting and I'm me assistant GSR for the meeting. It's a very nice mild morning. It promises to be first of several very mild days that be close to 20° above normal.
Noir

The News
Today is supposed to be 60° and tomorrow and Thursday it's going to be 70°. It remain warm
this weekend with possible rain. Well I truck to head and saw three people today. After that I decided around 11 o'clock to hit the fresh groceries inside
Fresh Grocer
no provisions to eat. It's a pretty nice midday right
NICE!!!
now. I'm gonna have some lunch. I just remembered that I forgot to get some greens but I do have
Going to 22nd Street
cherry tomatoes for today. As of 11:26 AM today it i it is 64° outside. It's feeling pretty mild out. Well I saw a couple people not all showed up though. I then attempted to get rid of my overdue
Pontiac
At the Bishops
sanctions and do some preemptive work on future terminations that will come up. I did snack on cherry
At Bishops
tomatoes to skip yogurt and some OJ night. That's what I need today and I'm still hungry. Well I
Luigi's Pizza Fresca
decide to skip the 615 meeting. I was heading home and I saw Sharon  with a bunch of friends.

Getting Ratings
They're sitting around a table with baby etc. I thought it I'd go to the pizza place and chop down some
Hi Neighbor
pizza for seven dollars. I'm gonna blog out meet my pizza and stuff

No comments: