Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Wednesday, March 30: A Lazy Vacation Day:with Photo

Good sunny day here in Buffalo New York. Today I originally woke up around 730 I was thinking of going to the gym where Kerry goes to but decided I just
Chillin
want to sit on my butt for a bit and really
The View From Kerry's Place
vacation out. I had coffee and granola cereal and caught up on my blogging. It is a very nice sunny day. I believe today will be The nicest and warmest day I will see here in Buffalo. From here, it will be rainy tomorrow but warm and then the temperatures
are going to start the plummet below freezing in about two days or so from now. Carrie got back from the gym and we hung out and talked about different things from Willie Nelson to her dentures at University of pit at
Hot Cycle
Bradford. Here's the New York Times summary of today's news.
We're going to go off to a town named Williamsville take a walk
Williamsville NY
grab a coffee and then get some food. A perfect kind a vacation day in my book. What we want to
Williamsville Wives
Williamsville and took a nice walk. We then went to this coffee place called "the spot". I had a quesadilla
Add caption
 finish wrapping it was very very good. I found myself pretty damn stuffed.
We then drove down
Williamsville
to the Wegmans and stuffed ourselves with food to be ready for the week. It is a very large store. Also
Add caption
pretty empty since its Wednesday afternoon at 4:29 PM. We are just about done after getting help serve pasta cereal fruit orange juice and yogurt. I didn't touch
Add caption
with Marissa Sharon and Larry
Add caption
throughout the day. If you want to seem to be pretty good and just chilling out and going to get some
Meat Counter
food. I can't wait till I get paid. I need to pay back the credit card that I had to use throughout this week.
Wegman's
So when I put the food away at least will be fully stocked so we don't have to go out and get food everywhere we go. I got about $65
Shopping at Wegmans
worth of food which is not bad considering how much
Food for the Week
I bought. I think we both did pretty well on the food shopping department that's for sure. It's now 445 the sun is making a return as we leave the store. Well we came back from the supermarket unpacked all the food and Carrie was really very good at organizing the stuff in the refrigerator. I proceeded to have a snack yogurt and a plum and today. I then decided I needed to go outside. Once I went outside it started I want to buy another birds out. So I bought the album and I was pretty much taken it. And then looked up in the clouds and it was really pretty cool looking. I was really inspired a whole bunch of pictures of the sky offer Tennessee Avenue the Boy Scout building and then a entrance
to a cemetery. It had a couple metal structure surrounding
Genesee Street
the cross. It was pretty spooky that's for sure. Towards the end I found a couple sprinkles of rain coming
Cool Sky
down. I then came back to the house and watch a little of a show called Bob's burgers. Meanwhile
Cross
Kerry fell sleep since she was pretty tired. I then texted Amy a little bit and reviewed my pictures. Already
Add caption
put to him up on Instagram and put up a third one time lapse. Amy really like the one where I said "The Sky is
The Winning Score
watching." Flyers are fighting to try to make the last playoff spot you did win last white one in
Trinity
overtime goal. They were   losing 1-0 with five minutes left in the game. But then they tied it. It went to shoot out in Flyers won 2 to 1.
The Road
It was a really good game. and then hung out and watched a bunch of lawn order

No comments: