Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Monday, March 28: Rain, Work and Relaxation

Well I got up without the alarms and mute for some reason. I was little late for sunrise because I got distracted by God knows
20th and Walnut

what. It was really rainy and nasty and cold outside. What started all really
Monday Rain

busy with childcare problems voicemail and all kinds of stuff. I'm hoping to write two or three today but 
My Former Co-Worker
that didn't happen. I was able to wipe out the 12 more alerts it came streaming in today. I ate very little
Working My Butt Off!!
lunch.
I had a banana and a yogurt given to me by Peter. I did find the cover but packet turned in before
Leaving Work
I leave. 
Like at least turn one and just keep someone occupied for a little while while I stay away for a week 
Here Comes the EL
for work. Well I decided to head to old city. I got myself a big ass slice. You know, that hit the spot
2nd and Market
really nicely. I went to Larry's and we hung out and watch a little bit of nightly news. Trying to make 
Interesting
comfortable pillow and snooze for about 25 minutes. I really needed that really bad. I really hustled today.
Relaxing
Then again I hustle most days at work. It's 8:40 PM about halfway home on the 48 bus. I'm in one of those 
Time to Relax
battles between tired and hungry. Well I came home and ended up going to the a.m. p.m. minimart with 
Running Errands 

Sharon and got a few things to eat. I ate one of my frozen samosas two bananas yogurt and it was quite good.

No comments: