Wednesday, March 02, 2016

Monday February 29th: Leap Day in the City

Fairmount Ave
Well today I just felt like sleeping in. I didn't get out of bed till after 8:15 AM. I stopped by and got some coffee and got on the crowded 48 bus.
Upside Down
I wasn't late because I got the 40 bus just sitting there waiting up at 23rd St. light. I
Stallone Lost
read a really good article in the Rolling Stone magazine online.
Also, I saw video of John Oliver ripping a new one into Donald Trump and finding out what his real last
City Hall
name was. It was the stuff of legend. If John Oliver can take on
Center Center
the FCC on net neutrality Donald Trump is in
The News
big trouble now. Anyhow, I plowed through work and actually did a sanction packet. I did that because
Add caption
I saw that the case was being scrutinized by people who scrutinize our work for a living. My right ankle is pretty sore but not awfully sore.
Outside of Coffee Joe
Anyhow, after work I went to Monday night beginners and
Philly Mag
got some encouragement to go take my pictures to the hinge café.
I need was fluctuating up-and-down the whole meeting. I did talk to someone I haven't talked to in a while that was cool as well. I then bought my
Add caption
March transit pass at suburban station and headed
Cheers
over to Veronica's place. She wanted me to help burn a couple videos from YouTube to DVD. I
Add caption
had never done that before and didn't know how to do it so I called one of my friends in Baltimore
Add caption

Peter wizard. His name is Stuart and he helped very much. It was a bit of a struggle trying to find the videos. I had to sign on my YouTube
account because I couldn't find him doing a look up under Veronica's YouTube account. I got done around 1030 and want to
at Larry's
eat something but everything was closed except for the general store @ Second market. They were practically going to close tomorrow. I
Funky
got a frozen burrito off work at Larry's. The work got done with school. I thought about taking over
when they had a 1.7X surge pricing going on. I then just took the 48 bus back home. Once on my Sharon and we tried to watch some lame TV.


No comments: