Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Monday, March 21: Work, Foot X-Ray and Bank

8:30am
Well due to a I regular regular sleep patterns I was very tired and skip getting up early. I did get up in time to go to get to work on time with a little
The Bus Window
help from a cab. I realized I had some money issues when the card was declined when I tried to pay for the cab. So I knew I had to
15th and Market
 leave Harley for work to take care some business.
Meeting
Work was OK for it was. I got my sanctions that were due done and just got ready for tomorrow's
4:14pm
big amount of people that are scheduled to see me. I didn't pre-write the AMRs but I think I'm ready.
At Penn

With a staff meeting and found out that 18 people are coming up soon since eighth Street is closed
Perelman Center
due to water main break. Also the regular mail is not being picked up because 8th & Market is closed.
X-Ray on Right Foot
I decided that I needed to leave by 3 PM or 4 PM.  I did end up leaving a little bit after 4. I  came in to the radiology department here at
Taking Care of Business
 the University of Penn.  I'm getting some x-rays done on my foot.
19th and Market
Just to see if there's anything really wrong with it. I got here just in time because they're posted
Leaving Saxby's

time of closing at 4:45 PM so I got in just in time I finished with The foot x-ray and then took the trolley 
Center City
up to 45th Baltimore fed the cat now I'm heading back to 19th & market via n the trolley. It is now 5.I got to the TD Bank in time which was good since I turned a negative bounce back to positive balance. That check
from sitting
Going Home
with extremely helpful. Next I went to Saxby's and then to the Monday night begin
Upgrading OIS

No comments: