Monday, March 14, 2016

Thursday, March 10: Feeling Decent the Day Before

  
Well I got up but I definitely felt I did not get a very restful sleep. I just powered through and rolled out of bed and skip breakfast. I caught the
Black and White
 bus decent time and then went to the Saxbys. I was however inspired
Here it Comes
by the scenery and took a bunch of pictures. I posted a lot of them on Instagram and Facebook.
And got some responses. Meanwhile at work, I continue to push away at the sanction list to try to chop it in half. This is important since I will
19th and Chestut
be taking two or three dates off at the end of March and another three
Saxby's
days off in mid May. Yeah I'm looking forward to my time off I think I put in a lot of work this week. Well
Looking with New Eyes
tomorrow is my fourth anniversary I'm looking forward to that I plan to get on time for sunrise. Also, the
Politics of the Moment
April show at  the Da Vinci is coming up and I need to try to jump get a jump on this weekend coming up.
Waiting for Hoodlums
Hopefully some of these pictures will inspire me and they will fit the criteria. In other events outside my
1420
head, Bernie Sanders want an unexpected victory in Michigan. Between him and Donald Trump
Getting Provisions

a sizable chunk of America is not pleased with unfettered free-trade. Well onward and upward my friends.

No comments: