Monday, March 14, 2016

Saturday March 12: Flower Show & Spotlight

Hey!! I got up at at 7:15 AM and decided I would hit the first time in well it was nice and pack and I enjoyed it.
Peering Towards My Fear
I now know why I would make a point of going there. The guys are very friendly. I got some nice congratulations
Waiting for the Bus

and had good conversations afterwards. I then walked from 19th and Walnut to the convention center and met
Saxby;s
up with Bob and Nadine for the flower show. Yes, it was a rip off of $32 but I rarely hang out with Nadine
Vaping in the AM
and Bob is going to exit the country at the end of April. Weber show was pretty good especially the butterfly
City Hall in the Morning
exhibit. Your kids were pretty cool as well. Bob was really motivated. We then sat and had something to
Here Comes St Patrick's Day
drink I had two waters they had some bloody Mary's and beer. We decided we didn't want to go to the
My Ticket
vendors. The theme of the flower show was "discover America." They had the usual dioramas were people
Bob and Nadine
walking line things for sale and orchids. The orchids were pretty cool. Well Bob wanted to see the movies
Valley Forge Diorama
again but needy and I pretty much had enough so we ventured outside the convention center we did
Funky Flower
it take the time to take Uber but the guy was kind of clueless so I canceled that trip. We eventually got
Butterfly Experience. My Fave
on the 32 bus where it was decided that I would just go home by myself needing to go home as she wanted
Joy
and we wished each other a good day. I then ended up taking a nap and I didn't really get up till 6 PM and
Add caption
that was when I was supposed to be at the harvest restaurant at 40th and Walnut. I was to meet
Havin Fun
Larry, Veronica and friends there. It was just as well buy showed up in time to meet them when we took the bus to see the movie "spotlight".
Orchid
 It was good to see it again since I missed part of the beginning and
Flower Show
it's in the middle that filled in some blanks. I then quickly can't be the 21 bus and then I walked in and caught the 48 & came home. I've been
Leaving the Show
caught up to Sharon and then pretty much went right to bed.
Sharon and Friend
That nap was really needed. I wasn't a bad day at all. But I think the the lack of sleep one day last week
Fairmount Ave
did me in pretty good there. So tomorrow looks like a pretty busy morning going down to old city and then
21 Bus in West Philly
meeting a friend at the art museum at 11:30. We also have daylight savings time which will cut off an hour
Watching "Spotlight
sleep.

No comments: