Sunday, March 27, 2016

Saturday, March 26: A Date of Funky Fun and Fustration!

It's a brisk yet beautiful late March day. I got up at 8:11 AM ate my breakfast club 48 in time. I made it
Here I Come
down to old city before Larry did at the old city coffee house. There I saw representatives of the
Old Lit Brothers
universal boyfriend and waited 10 minutes until Larry showed up. Old shitty coffee up this really
Old City Coffee Slow
bogus Wi-Fi system where each individual customer gets a different login. They also take a long
The Universal Boyfriend
time to serve you. At least they do have decaf so they're not all bad. We next went to the 10th at
My View
10:30 AM. It was in a small room this time. Lots of people who haven't shown up in a while showed
The Panama Canal Taken by Larry Last Week
up including actual women. After that I went to Larry's house to hang out for little bit. They're heading
 
out to Cape May today to be with Larry's mother. After they went off to Cape May and told me about their
Stuff
vacation on a cruise ship, I got the 48 back home. Once home, I decided that I needed a nap since
Taking the 48 Home
I got up early and went to bed around 1 AM. Well I got up on the net drowsy but glad I didn't take a nap.
View from the 48
I came downstairs and saw the Darryl and Jean experience getting a haircut. I said my greetings and
At Work
headed down to the art museum to meet a new friend. It's now 2 PM I'm at the art museum and looking
Looking for Date
at this point. It's pretty crowded here at the art museum. Well I met up with her and we took a short walk
Massive Tourism
around towards the waterworks and sat down near the Scougal River. We talked in and shared and
Found
things like that. And then she went over to the Pennsylvanian to see your therapist at four. I
Nice View
came home tired and a little bit hungry as well. I hung out while Sharon cut Mary's hair. I fell half a sleep
Good Date for Geese

with Butters on my lap better one cute sitting on my lap. When Mary left Sharon and I found ourselves
Fairmount and 24th

hungry and grumpy and feeling the edge. We then went to Rembrandts. On my way to Rembrandt Sharon saw
Butters View of Life

a fireplace that was discarded because I had no legs. So we carried the fake fireplace back to the house.
Working Hard

Sharon was extremely pleased with that development. The first waiter that he would suit us away from
Heading to Rembrandt's
kids. We sat in the back and next thing you know it the second waiter was bringing a family
Cute Puppy
of two little kids right behind our table.. We were not amused. Well I myself, really child down that flatbread
Spring Has Sprung
pizza. It was very good We came bac and mellowed out a little bit. I talked to Amy and relax for a while.
Nice Sunset
After that I ate more food. I had some Indian and I got some yogurt and two bananas. It was then
FREE!!
time to go to bed 

No comments: