Friday, March 25, 2016

Thursday, March 24: Working Hard and Exhausted

Well, I got up in time but I still ran late to sunrise. But I think I'm nearing the corner being able to be on time. I did get coffee at Starbucks
Outside My Porch
because I got off the bus at 19th St. instead of 20th. I can't
Clean Laundry
go to lock hello many more because they don't have soy milk and I can't do the almond milk. The meeting
Outside My Porch Later AM
is full but not completely packed like yesterday. I then decided I wouldn't hang around too long so I know
Waiting for Bus
I'd be on time at work. I was on time at work. We then had this meeting with community college
Going to Meeting
of Philadelphia keys program representative today. I was not into it. I wasn't paying attention
Stuff
all that much. For chair lady I only had one client waiting for me. Well big declined came slow and
News of the Day
steady bu in a human came all at once so I was running ragged there for
a bit. I have been cleaned
Early Trip Home
up my desk since I was able to stay late. At that point after I organize my desk the best I could as quickly
Almost Home
as I could, I found myself simply exhausted. I got on the 43 bus called my sponsor and called group and just cancel everything and crash
Sixers Lose on Buzzer Beater
the mighty crash. Me while the 76ers are still only at nine wins do this buzzer beater by the Denver Nuggets. I slept from 6:30 to 8:45. Boy did I need that! I then stayed up for 3 hours and fell back to sleep

No comments: