Friday, March 25, 2016

Friday, March 25: Good Friday Working Hard and Cat

Good Friday to all of you. Well I got up on time took a nice long shower shaved and got everything off my face except little spot someone had noticed. I saw
Add caption
Sharon's friend Mary again at the bus stop
Saxby's
the The 7:09 AM 48 bus arrived @ 7:16.  when the next 40 bus is scheduled to show up. Well, I went
View from Saxby's
to the fun run late again. I want to Saxbys afterward and hung out with a few guys that was pretty cool.
Walnut Street
The proposed date but I was going to do today was canceled for the moment due to her niece's health
Catching the AM Trolley
problems. Said she would get back to me later today or tomorrow. So I headed on to work in about 20
46th Street from the EL
minutes late but it didn't really matter because my supervisor was absent today. So I completed
Computer on Stall 
the alert that I have listed hall 40 people and we are coming to Haidet problems with the enrollment list.
Leaving Work
I kept thinking about leaving early and of course I didn't. I left around five or 6 PM and decided to head
Villanova in the Elite 8
towards home on the bus. I think I will go on my blogging and such. Well I came in and it was delightfully
View from 33 Bus
not crowded. It reaches very nice. In local news outside my head have to walk the lead new fair system
Fairmount Ave
is being delayed once again. It was going to be implemented in April now I'll be early in June.
This new system will be officially 3 year behind schedule. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait. SEPTA is the only transit agency in the USA that still uses tokens. SHIT! have to get the KEYS back for the pet sitting job. Its now 6:45pm. Well I got home and got the keys to the car from Sharon. The sunset was really beautiful last night I took upon from tech pictures. I got to the house and the owners morning going home yet which was a miracle that's for sure. I hung out with the cat a little bit and remembered to leave the keys back to the owners. I the went and got some Indian
from the copy. I figured I had the car so I want to get a food supply while I was at it. Nex-Tech check to
Nice Sunset
Pat was home but he was at work. I then went to Luigi's pizza Fresca and got two slices for dinner. I then
Cute Kitty
countdown on my pizza and talked on the phone for a while. I then went to bed 

No comments: