Wednesday, March 09, 2016

Wednesday, March 9: Spring Comes Early. I Work Hard

1st Photo
Well I woke up after a fitful sleep kind of stupid silly but the sunrise that was absolutely spectacular and I just went nuts pictures. I felt extremely
Great Sunrise
inspired taking some photographs this morning.
Different Color
I'm hoping I can get some of these developed in and or some gallery this coming spring and
Outside the Bedroom
maybe sell stuff on for Friday when the weathers like this. Beautiful spring morning today. Went to
I Can See Center City
sunrise & and actually socialized after work with some cool dude. Dave and let me post a picture of them
The Essence of Fairmount
on Facebook. I didn't took some other pictures and plan to work until my second appointment
comes then and then I'm going to take the afternoon off or at least part of the afternoon off. Well
"Leo Won an Occar, Trump is a Serious Candidate...
I slog long at work but I thought a lot more awake and less log. I got a lot done and cleaned up and
Spring is Coming
I'm very pleased with that. Of course I didn't leave early since I was making so much progress.
Bringing alone so I took full  advantage of it. I scheduled people and I knocked off about 10 overdue people to mad jobs one of them
56th Street
moved etc. etc. It's a beautiful day with light pastel orange clouds
19th Streetr
with soft blue background. I'm at the coffee Joe right now I didn't mention that I had some Chinese
Pano View with the iPhone 6s
with no rice. I'm here killing time while I go to my therapy appointment at 7:30 PM. As I said before, I
Add caption
feel pretty good today. I wasn't tired like I was last two days. I'm hoping to get together with a couple
Lively Rittenhouse SQ
friends this weekend. I just got perspectives for the April show at the Da Vinci Art Alliance. I'm hoping to get more photographs sent to the photo lab soon.

No comments: