Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tuesday, March 29: Workin Hard. Shuffling Off to Buffalo

5:35 AM
Well after a good nights sleep and a massage I got up feeling a lot more refreshed. I have the sunrise after taking a cab since the bus was
24th Street
nowhere to be found. I then headed out to work after the sunrise. Well, the clients came in in
Ry Bread
a big rush from 9 o'clock on. I saw 10 people before 1 PM and finished up my
Gratitude
last client at 2:30.
 I had 15 interviews and got all the write ups done except for one.
My Provision in the AM

I have 15 cases the write up. All my coworkers need to do is put prints on the issuance of the car fare.
Add caption
I was going to try to work till 5:30 PM but the assistant district administrator was staring at me. I had to cut
Voter Registration Ended
 off doing work on the computer. I felt  a lot more rested today. I'm heading toward the EL now. I plan
AM EL to West Philly
to get off at 15th St. I plan to have a nice coffee & relax Next I will catch the airport train down to the airport.
Lunch
The flight is at 8:50 PM. My goal is to get there by 7 PM to allow for the TSA 
etc. well left work and headed downtown. I figured I'd have time to chill and have a
coffee. That unfortunate wasn't the case if I wanted to get to the airport 2 hours before
Carfare Calculation
the flight. I did get a Starbucks and got out of there in time and then rushed down to Suburban Station 2 get
After Work
my Transpass & my Airport Line tickets.
As I was buying
Cartoon??
my tickets they called for the train to come. Fortunately, the line to buy tickets was very short and I
made it on the train on time. There wasn't much of a line at the TSA security probably because it's Tuesday night. I did have to give up an ice tea
Starbucks Downtown
that I forgot was in my duffel bag. Well it's now 8 o'clock and I just found out the flight is sold out.
On the Airport Train
I am checked in and I am with group too. The waiting area is pretty well filled
Boarding Pass
 up. I have had my food and an ice tea and I'm charging my phone now. Only thing I have to do is hit
Sunset at Philadelphia Intl.
the men's room and then I guess I'll blog on the plane. And pay some exorbitant price for Wi-Fi on
Waiting Area @ Air
the plane. I could just wait because the flight is only an hour and 15 minutes want to get started. 
Well two things, We are going to wait till 915 to leave since  we're waiting for other flights to show up.
This is the very last flight to Buffalo. 2nd thing it is currently 39°
in Buffalo. They turned on the air so it's not quite as hot and stuffy
Add caption
as it was 10 minutes ago. It is 10:19 PM we just landed. I will probably be playing out of the airport by 10:30 PM. Well, Kerry
Add caption
picked me @ the airport and drove me home. Her boyfriend can was there playing some kind of
Add caption
video game. We then hung out and talked for a little while. Ken went to bed since you have to work
Add caption
at 6 AM. Carrie and I did a little bit of catching up and then I started to fade out in a very comfortable couch she has. All in all not a bad day at all!! :)

No comments: