Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Monday, March 7: Grinding Yet Decent Day for Me

This Morning at the back
I woke up pretty tired so I skipped the sunrise this morning. I tripped around the house and look up Sharon again this morning. She was none too pleased but I  can't really blame her actually. When I start  painting
The Room

Early Morning
again it's going to have to start before dark. I know I'm not gonna do anything tonight!
The Bus
Well at work I just slog through my workload and got some people scheduled that I hadn't
19th Street
been able to get in for a while. There's not much to show for it but it was worth it needed to be done.
Near Work
After work I went to the America's Best Eye Wear and got my glasses I'm twisted from when I slept on them.
Dr Office Keeps Me Waiting
With that being done, I've been caught the bus that Walnut Street and went to the grumpy pizza place on 20th St. And got a plane slice. That's like really good
View from EL
because I did not eat any lunch. Next I want to Saxbys and instead of doing
Large Building
my blogging I was watching some funny stuff on YouTube. I was watching
13th Street
John Oliver talk about "special districts." Special districts are small government agencies that do one
Taking the 42
job only. A good example is the University City district or the Center City district in Philadelphia. I hit the
Money Spent
beginners meeting afterwords and that was fine. I like the topic and relevant one for me. I then caught the
Where I got Pizza
bus pretty quickly home and relaxed. Sharon had bought some patients at the store. She got paper
Great Weather Ahead
towels juice orange juice etc. She may be going back over and the like. I felt fortunate that I didn't feel
New Coffee Maker
any worse and that I actually got something done despite being up too late painting the room yesterday.

No comments: