Sunday, March 06, 2016

Friday, March 4:Work Then Wilmington Delaware

After bit of a fitful sleep I did manage to get up in time to get ready for sunrise. I suddenly noticed that I needed to shave so I showered and shaved
RyBread
That seemed to take a while. The shaving especially took
Uber
a lot of time because I let my beard grow 4 almost 2 weeks. I took over to get the sunrise within 15 minutes late.
A Bit of Snow
It was 10th Step. I got to work and it was extremely busy. I'd like for clients to see. I had some pizza for lunch
30th Street EL Stop
was pretty good. I did less work around 20 of three. Cut train on time and everything but I didn't
View From EL
want to wait 20 minutes for the train so I decided I thought it catch Huber. I couldn't find a dude the
Waiting for EL @ 56th
dude confined May so I wasted 20 minutes looking for someone who's who can't be found so I just took
Home of Bad Uber Driver
a cab cost me 30 bucks instead of like 15 bucks. Anyhow, I did manage to get the car and head on
What the British Think
down to Wilmington. That is Wilmington Delaware that is. I got there about 15 minutes early found a
Fetching the Rental
parking spot and met her at the library at Rodney Square. She stated she will would like to go to the
Driving to Wilmington
Olive Garden. So we ate there. I know it has a really bad reputation but since she picked it I said what
Downtown Wilmington
the heck. The dinner was tasty but the waitstaff kept bugging us saying "Are you ok are you ok?"I suggested a
5pm in Wilmington
movie and had her look through the movie theaters locally. She said she wanted to see spotlight.
Met Here
Well the one closest to us was showing at 9:30 PM we wanted to get there earlier. Yellow theater
Movie at Newtown Sq
showing it was 13.5 miles away. We drove to Newtown Square, Pennsylvania and we saw spotlight. It was 2 1/2 hours long but it was really
Map of Wilmington DE
very well done. After the movie I turned around and drove back to Wilmington dropped her off on
My Drop off Point
fourth street where she lives. I think you had a good time. I then drove the rental car back home and was lucky to find a nice spot close to the house. In fact it was right next to Luigi's Pizza Fresca. I came home hung out with Sharon and crashed. I was really tired.

No comments: