Sunday, March 06, 2016

Tuesday, March 1st: Super Tuesday


Well I got up in time and made it to the sunrise. I felt much better this morning than I did last night. To
Rybread
my favorite people had their anniversary today. And I'm now planning a trip to Canada in mid-May.
Leaving the Bus Stop
I have to look up the Porter Airlines from new work to Sudbery Ontario. I also need to contact a few
20th Street
people and get ready for March. March is when things change and spring shows up. There's an island in
Climbing that Hill
Canada that people can move to if we get a President Trump. 

The joke will be on us if we allow this man to be elected
Supposed to be a Target
president of United States. Well I got to talking at lock alarm which I haven't gone to in a while. Now I'm
running late to work because of that and because the westbound else needs to be held up for some particular
Inside the New Target
reason. 2 trains going eastbound have  already gone by but none have come westbound it is now
Outside at Work
9:05 AM. Well, I feel pretty good going to work. I reserved my flight to Nashville. I'm gonna see what I can
at Bodega Near Work
do about the hotel next. I got to work and felt pretty good I was pretty hungry. I had a oatmeal cookie
Add caption
and two yogurts along with an orange. Somebody sprayed something and it circulated to the vet
56th Street EL Station
right above me and gave me a good way after Brady ordering those kind of bogus. Glad I'm not allergic to
Near 52nd Street
it like the woman nearby. Is really mild outside it's unbelievable!😜
Well I ordered a tuna hoagie
69th Street Terminal
and I ate with a couple folks from work. hoagie was very very tasty. I have not had a tuna hoagie in a dogs
On the Media Trolley
age. Well I finished work and left @ 5 pm I was actually on time leaving & went up to 52nd St. to visit a friend when seen a while. I skipped the meeting at Fairmount since I did go to sunrise this morning. I did pay for my flight to Nashville Tennessee.  My advertised for a roommate for the September 1-4 weekend. I put in the time for work and I put in time for Buffalo as well All the Republicans are something awful it just depends on what kind of awful. Rubio is the most palatable but he still mimicking the hard right stance on abortion etc. I'm visiting my brother at the Sterling pig in Media and watching super Tuesday results. I'm on the 69th St. trolley heading down to Media. It's now 7:30 PM.It's an AA convention. They have the thing and it has a  weird name called "ICYPAA"
My Brother's Event in Media
pronounced icky Pa International conference of young people in AA.
Rubio LOST this One
I'm gonna be there from September 1 to
Christie and Trump Together
September 4. I reserved a room with 2 queen size beds & I hope to find a roommate to help defray
the cost of this room.
🤓🤓 I did get a discounted rate of $139 per night for 4 nights. If I can't find a roommate I'm bailing out a day early.
Results
I have  Facebook friend that lives about an hour away. I might go down there and visit her or maybe she will come up and visit  me in Nashville.
Sterling Pig
Trump won 4 races so far as of 8:22pm but there are 12 to go rest of the races are very close 12 races still to be decided. They have ound that people that  decide later are against Trump so he may be peaking at
Getting Train Home
this point we can hope !

No comments: