Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tuesday, March 22: Cool Day 4 Overpayments and GSR

Good day gents and ladies. As one March winds down to its final week to 10 day Jane seems to be in the air. No cold air still dominates one weather
A Friend
seems to be on my way. I got up without an alarm just
Letting that Bus Go
in time for the sunrise. The 704 bus didn't show up so the regular 708 bus showed up. I saw Sharon's
School Mates
 friend Mary at the bus stop. We talked a little bit. We have interesting conversations about the
Center City
program. I then went to sunrise that was pretty good. I hung out with Jim and that was cool. I think PACKED
20th and Walnut
21 bus out to West Philly to work. I got in around 908 9:10 AM this morning. Got to work an attempted to
Penn People on the 
prepare myself for my crowded appointment day I have. Well we had 3 different meetings.
March 22 2011
 The 1st one was with the union about a dues increase and two other quick meetings. My coworker
58th Street
is upset about doing too many overpayments. I'm afraid I'm going to be nailed on this one.
Work
Well I wrapped up work and headed on the L to go down towards third Street and go to Starbucks..
The ride was funky. First off, I muttered about the young girl being ghetto and this dude who is drunk started threatening me. He seemed pretty drunk that night. Then I got up when the regular
Add caption
homeless white guy start asking for money and escape that situation. Then 4  some some ungodly
Parking Lot at Work
reason the EL stopped at second Street and didn't open the doors and kept going past second Street.
Security Due to Belgium
I've never had that happen before. I quickly caught the train from Spring Spring Garden stop back
Add caption
to 2nd Street. Well I got off the train and decided that I needed to eat something. So it wakes right
across the street from the Starbucks because it's a lot more filling them pastries. Well I'm at the


Starbucks it's almost 645. Let me type an hour to try to fix up my blogs. Well I got him mostly done and
Add caption
headed to the meeting. It was interesting and it went till 9 PM. And then realize I had to make another deposit to the bank so I walk the block at fumbled around and miss the bus
Add caption
by a minute. Decided to say Uber. I took the couple from some couple lives in West Philly and he drop
Riding Uber Home
me off 

first. That was really nice because I was pretty tired and I paid less to do our share ride

No comments: