Sunday, March 06, 2016

Sunday, February 28: Warm Sleepy Good Day


Mojae
Good day boys and girls. I decided that sleep is more important than taking photographs where I'm not
RyBread
supposed to. It's a very sunny day. I got out of bed around 10:45 AM. I talked to Amy and she's coming
Selfie at RyBread
to pick me up at 12:30 AM this morning. I decided I needed coffee so I went to the right bread. It was really
Dupree Gallery
crowded with 30-year-olds guys and happy loving couples and pack. Fortunately for me line it
Add caption
ended and I got my coffee pretty quickly. I then sat outside enjoying the breeze and sunshine. A lot of people are out today the first really nice day we've had in Lord knows how long. She's picking me up and then we're going to go to Paris to drop off our work. Only issue is at this point is
My 2 Photos Entries for Dupree
when my photographs going to be ready. The photo lounge opens at 11 and then it then it has to be matted
The Show
at this place 2 blocks away. It's not done till least 2 PM and we're not sure when the deadline drop off
The Reverse Side
at the Dupree Gallery today. I may just have to drop mine off Monday since I do have that option.
Ultra Hair Salon

Well maybe drove me to the framing place and it worked out because they were just about done. We then drove back to Capri gallery and read for a couple talking to women to clear out and then I had to pay my $45.00. I entered two photos 12 x 12 each. Mr. Dupree seemed  to like them which was
cool. Continuing the afternoon, I was going to meet a friend out to the Morris Arboretum. I would've
 
needed a ride to get up there from Amy. But when my friend called to ride to close early at 4:30 PM. That plan
Oh...
with scratch and we decided to meet at the Philadelphia Art Museum and walk along the Schuylkill River
along Kelly Drive. but we walked along the Kelly drive and the bike path along the Schyukill River. Very
Going to See That Movie
relaxing since it was such a nice mild day. We saw monuments that were created in 1957. This public works
project what's from the idealistic 1950s when America was innocent and it was before the JFK assassination
Nice Day
Watergate in the Vietnam war. And we before the tea party and Donald Trump. Anyhow, we stopped in
Mr Fist and Cheering Man
each had a Pellegrino orange and satin talk to open it and enjoy the sunset went over the woodwork along
Add caption
the Schuylkill River. She wasn't up for dinner because she needed to get back to Bucks County
Boathouse Row
in New Hope. She had a long day at work coming up tomorrow due to the fact you do her yearbook
Sunset
and classes. She also was sick for 2 1/2 weeks as well. She dropped me off at Saxbys were I have 45
Inside the Parking Garage Entrance
minutes to myself before Larry and Veronica would show up. They showed up at 7 o'clock and then we
Add caption
went to the meeting. It was pretty good dude speak was pretty mellow. After that I talk on the phone and
Saxby's
caught the 48 bus  pretty quickly. Boy outside of rush-hour the bus love the freak up 22nd St.
Blogging
I was thankful I got home pretty quickly. Economy words were on when I came home. Chris rock was
At Saxby's
the MC and I saw highlights of it on the web. Pretty funny. You Leonardo DiCaprio want his first Oscar and Sylvester Stallone Walsh the supporting
1986
actor award in an upset. That is about as much as I know. Oh yes Vice President Biden
Saxby's
introduced singing. I did not see any of that. I came home and hung out with Sharon ate the rest of
Add caption
my Indian surprise that I had mad and got myself comfortable. I was ready to go to bed after a pretty
Night Time
decent day. One of the best days I've had in the last two weeks. 

No comments: