Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sunday, March 20: A Day Off

After staying up too late last night I got up at 10 and went back to sleep. I slept until 12:38 PM. I then got up and hung out with Sharon for a bed had fun
Pro Life
with butters. Well, I soon realized that I had to get ready
My Trip
to meet my brother at 4 o'clock. It is Sunday and SEPTA doesn't run all that much. I wasn't able to
The EL
make it in time for 4 o'clock but apparently 430 was fine with my brother. So I got to media training
Upper Darby
plenty of time and I caught the train and headed out to media. I played on my phone and talk to people etc. When I landed a media it started snowing. It
Add caption
is now 4:33 PM I'm walking towards "quotations" bar
Add caption
and Grill for my brother asked me to meet him. When I arrived at the bar inside to come in since
the snow was coming down a little bit and it's cold out. I decided I couldn't wait maybe chili with lemonade.
Add caption
I proceeded to watch Notre Dame win a last-second victory over. Notre Dame is now on
Add caption
the "Sweet 16."  Is now 5:11 PM I'm halfway done my chili on the next game on is VCU versus
My Brother
Oklahoma. Well my brother showed up and we had a nice time we chilled out with another couple
that Dave knew for a bit. And then we talked I entered Easter etc. He give me an idea of what I might
Heading Home
be doing for
Easter. It's pretty raw out there. Not much in the way of
Words of Wisdom
snow but it is  
damp. Well I'm going to go to pats house and then pick
Trendy and Silly
up some Indian food. I picked up the Indian food and as I was going to Pats I realized I had no keys.
I felt to a state of panic since since I had a cat to feed. I thought for sure that I might have left it at the
The Universal Boyfriend in Action
bar that we were at for work left it on the trolley charger. I then remembered that I was let out by Sharon.
Found THEM!
I didn't took goober home along with my huge metal laundry I got from that you do we do. I came home
and my keys were there. I then relaxed and let Butters lick my face.

No comments: