Sunday, March 06, 2016

Wednesday, March 2: I Join a Gym

Good hump day to one and all. It's been a good week to hump it. Well I got up somewhat on time and got to the phone right when I was a little bit late just
 18th Street
took me a while to get my ass moving. The meeting
 
was good the speaker was a really good dude. I decided then to go to the TD bank and get some cash. I've been decided let's join a gym already! I walk to 18th and market to the Philadelphia
Super Tuesday Results!!
Salesman Chair
sports club and signed up to the salesman named Justin. I didn't really want the sales talk I just
Work Desk
wanted to pay less than $59 a month. Since I knew something about the deal I was able to save money
Outside at work
on my down payment. So my down payment was only 88 bucks🤓
Well for me outside the bubble of my mind, don't trump one
My Desk
all but three of you for Tuesday contest. Rubio managed to win Minnesota's caucuses. Hillary Clinton
The EL 
steamrollered past Bernie Sanders. It looks like a drunk versus clippers race..
I should take her for
19th Street Trolley Stop
Carl Rove on Fox. I've been predicting that Rubio would be selected by the establishment but the
 
fact you can't win any races pretty much states that he is not going to be the nominee. The look on Chris Christie's face was absolutely bizarre. He was
 
standing behind Trump. You have to see it to believe it! Work wasn't too bad today. I was in… Considering I was up late again last night. There wasn't a really a
Coffee Joe
lot going on which is fine with me. I've been declined to meet Chris to pick up my my photo taken
Outside Coffee Joe
at the convention last July. It would be too much running around because I have an appointment at 15th and Walnut at 7:30 PM today. Dean
Move to Canada?
also made contact with me and ask if I was in Center City and I just don't feel like dealing with him
 
right now so brush it off his long as possible.

No comments: