Sunday, March 27, 2016

Sunday, March 27: Easter and the Universal Boyfriend

Well I got up before the alarm at 8:15 this morning. I got the coffee at the coffee house. And I said clubhouse  I'm going to wait for Amy to pick me up and do some blogging. Well it was OK there in the clubhouse.
Outside OCF
OCF Coffeehouse
I didn't target over to the OCF have coffee house and proceeded to wish whole bunch people I texted
HAPPY EASTER
happy Easter. I got some unusual or sponsors. I Texas woman named Kimberly who's let's staunch 
Fairmount Ave
 conservative and live in Phoenixville. I think I made her want to be OkCupid site when we found out
Came to OCF after Meeting
we were diametrical post politically the conversation faded out after about 20 minutes. I even shared
A Trump Supporter in the Wild
my terminology called "universal boyfriend" 
 I googled "universal boyfriend" for the fun
The Official Shirt of Boyfriends
of it I found the official T-shirt 
Funny or what??😜😜😜
Well I've killed at least an hour of time. I was going to get another cup of coffee but The gods are 
Now THIS is Serious
probably  telling me maybe I don't need a 2nd cup of coffee. Well, after I finish writing the first half of
A Nice Easter Gift!
this blog I came home. Bye then hit the men's room and then realized as Amy rang the doorbell but I
Leaving for Gallery
didn't have my photographs ready to hang. So I had to do that. In any patiently waited and smoke a
Driving Down Spring Garden
cigarette while I did that. She found a spot two blocks away on Brown Street. We then drove
Da Vinci Gallery
down Spring Garden towards the Da Vinci gallery. We check to see if the if the James Dupree Gallery
Add caption
was open to pick up our art but it was not Open and gave no indication when it might be open again.
South Philly
We then went to the bench you where Amy signed up to be a member and I paid my 20 bucks for
Hillary
entry into the exhibit. The folks were very nice and we called him about the situation with at the
Where I Got Snacks
Dupree Gallery. Looks like we're going to have to make arrangements through Amy fun or I'm gonna go down
Nice Easter Theme
there Monday or Tuesday to pick up the work. Next week at the short walk around the neighborhood
History
and Amy then drop me off at 15th and market so I could catch the L in time to catch the 3:30 PM media
City Hall From Broad
trolley. Give me a nice gift of a cute little teddy bear. A very nice Easter gift. I won't be sleeping alone tonight
15th and Market Streets
that's for sure! Well I was a little worried from the Google maps that I might miss the 330 train. Actually, I
SEPTA Renovations
got there with 25 minutes to spare so I got myself an iced tea an and added more to my blog post.
Approaching  69th Street
It's deathly a little chilly and cloudy out today as I wait here at 69th St. at 3:23 PM. But it's a pretty
69th Street Terminal
good day to get contrast in my photos. I may go to the meeting tonight but I probably won't.
69th Street Waiting for Trolley
I'll be checking in with Larry. The train left pretty close to being on time. Right now I'm pretty hungry and looking forward to eating Italian food the time. It is now 3:36 PM and we are on Lansdowne Avenue near the YMCA. I'm using my Wi-Fi hotspot to make this blog is complete as possible before dinner. My brothers hanging out with his wife's family in the area of Washington DC and my other brother who lives in East Coast is going up to Massachusetts to visit his wife's mother.
Leaving Upper Darby
Yes I'm pretty hungry but I'm not completely exhausted at the same time like I was yesterday that was a little tough being a grouch I was yesterday at one
Landowne Ave
point. I'm not sure what Sharon is doing but I know she slept in pretty late. Well, in the world outside my head, The top story on politics is of COURSE Donald Trump. His lack of experience in foreign policy is making the talking heads EXPLODE!! I do understand that. Well one
Blogging on the Media Trolley
of my favorite political commentator says Bilmar her he doesn't know what you decide on Donald
Woodland Ave
Trump or Ted Cruz. So he weighed him out and here's the result after Bill Mahur  made a decision who is left bogus he took out a bottle of bleach and pretended to drink it. I thought
My View of the Train
was pretty funny. It's now 3:59 PM I'm walking up Providence Avenue and then we'll go out to eat.
Just Got Off Trolley
I'm perfectly ready to chow down it's overcast but not windy at all which is a plus. The entire dinner
Pretty Sharp
was extremely delicious I had an arugula salad to start off along with some pineapple juice. It was
My Arugula Salad
quite delectable. And I had a fettuccine with tomato sauce it was quite delicious as well. It had garlic as
Enjoying Dinner
well. It's 526 going to have a little bit of coffee and then it's now 5:54 PM I'm at the media train station.
Spasso Italian Grill
Commonly the commuter rail line that will leave at 6:05 PM. My mom gave me some advice. He said
Media Pa
don't get involved anybody because you can do what you want to do in go to places without getting
About to  Catch the Train
permission. She does drive a hard bargain that's for darn sure.  it's good to pay attention to what mom says. It's now 6:29 PM I'm on the media train and I just heard from
Sharon. We are approaching the Norwood train station as we speak at this point. I haven't decided
whether I'm going to go to the meeting or I'll just go home and take it easy and stuff. I'm now starting
to feel little tired so not sure how I'm going to feel in a half hour when I get back to Center City. On
my way back to Philly 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uauiu8goLsI
It's funny we're approaching 49th St. train station pretty
funny. As you all know I once lived on 49th St. It's the north of that part of 49th but nonetheless it was
49th it's now 7:08 PM. I am standing at the corner of 17th and arch Street waiting for the 48.
Larry's not going to the 60 minutes and I'm not either. Well I caught the 40 at 7:13 PM 8:13 PM.
It's nice to catch the bus and one cannot pitch dark 
outside.
When I got home and change just woke up from taking a nap. I'm gonna go out and get some food stuff from the local minimart or CVS.

1 comment:

Stuart said...

That's a nice lookin salad.