Monday, March 14, 2016

Friday, March 11: 4 YEARS!!

Leaving the House
Well I woke up in a cool morning. I put the snooze on my alarm and luckily got up before I slept through the sunrise. I get arrive close to being on
Saxby's
time. I did speak of my anniversary and sunrise
Amen to THAT
late but it was all good I did speak for a little while and that was OK. Folks are very nice to me and
I really appreciated that. I still get an all shucks feeling in my gut but I'm getting better. Well afterwords I had to work to pound away at my  work. I had
YES!!
five people and they all showed up today so
A Dream Sequence
it was busy. I was not able to do the extra five sanctions I need to remove and get my list down to almost
Special Effects
one page. My brother shared me a dream sequence from the Big Lebowski. You know "the dude abides."
I like Urban Landscapes
It was done by this singer named Kenny Loggins who took a break for a into psychedelia. He was singing about the condition my condition was in. Well after work I decided to head downtown to 13th and Locust where I started
Tables on 13th
my trek 4 years ago. I actually got a C in the room which is cool. I also got to enjoy the crowds that now circle
Street scape
around the area of 13th and Locust and 13th St. in general. I do feel young at heart there when I'm in a
Add caption
good mood which I was today. It was mild it was March. It's a world full of possibility. Well after that
Avenue of the Arts
I came home relatively early since I started by downtown adventure early tonight whichwas a good thing. I needed to
Actually It was a Good Day
take a nice rest and got to hang out with Sharon.

No comments: