Thursday, March 17, 2016

Tuesday, March 15: Work and Hanging w/ Pat. Post "5 Weeks"

Having Breakfast
Well, I decided I needed to sleep in since I got in late and I was pretty darn tired. I was afraid if I pushed it I'd
Aimee Mann
end up getting another cold. I've already had three of them. I got some coffee and then cut the 48 just in time.
Outside My Door
Thankfully I did because I was 15 minutes late as it was since the 48 putt putt it through Center
Liked on Facebook
City. I did manage to get an appointment with with the doctor for 7:15 PM tonight for my foot. My computer
On Fairmount Nearby
acted up and I tried scanning something else out there so I rebooted my computer and it still shutting down so
Future Whole Foods
I decided to update this blog and send emails to people. Well I did see a few clients but five of them didn't show up at all and two or three of them chose to reschedule.
Vine Street Construction
Today wasn't quite the height by built-up
March Weather
and one of my last blog post but I believe Thursday will be. This is because some of these folks are scheduled
News App
 twice. I believe I have about 18 people scheduled so if even show up
I just did tempt and
Strolling

I'll branch/text to the artist. I think that's all I really know. Anyhow I'm catching the 21 bus at 57th and chestnut
Waiting
to look for coffee in West Philly. I have a doctors appointment at 7:15 so I'll be in West Philly having coffee
Walnut St W. Philly
as I was walking up 45th St., I just noticed there was a green line café in Locust. So I'm gonna
45th and Locust
stay here and have some hail with coconut cream and yogurt to hold me over till I get my foot
At Green Line on 45th
looked at. Run the green like a failure have joined me and the clouds are clearing up and it looks
Hanging Out
like a nice night out. Well we hung out till about seven and then university family medicine said that I had
A Victorian WAS Here
no wait. Pat and I walked up 45th & Spruce and saw this really ugly development and the next house being torn down next the new ugly apartment complex. We
More Destruction
then spoke to a man, as seen on the video, soon after. He told  us there's nothing
Dr Office
that the Spruce hill Community association
The Office
can do about it. 
Well news upside my head, as of 8:19 PM Eastern standard
Busting on White Working Class
Eastern daylight savings time Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton easily one Florida. It looks like  Merio
A chart
Rubio will have to leave the race

Well apparently Rubio has suspended/ended his
Good Advice
campaign in Florida where he began.


No comments: