Sunday, February 07, 2016

Tuesday, February 2: Groundhog Day

Good morning everyone. It is a really nice sunny morning and it is unseasonably mild. I managed to get up for the sunrise while having breakfast and knowing
Early Morning
 where everything I need to bring was. I was
Getting Behind on Blog
very fortunate I caught the 48 just before it was going to leave the intersection of 23rd and Fairmount.
On the Bus
At sunrise, sadly one of the more popular members passed away early yesterday morning. After the meeting
West Philly to Work
I went to Saxby's.  They had trainees at work. There was an actual line and wait for coffee. That is a rarity
My Desk
here. Well I got to work about a minute and a half to two minutes late which is great. I felt a lot better.
Add caption
I then add 10 alerts the whip out and took care of them except for one I scheduled 6 people and 2 of them showed up. Well I caught a nice
Add caption
sunset and then I caught the 48 and got to the OCF h Coffee
Alone at OCF
 house. I deleted a particular Facebook post. It's been really mean much to me anyway I'm coming down
OCF Coffee
now. Time to head out to the meeting. Well I associate the meeting I had the phone on and I saw that
Butters
my pictures were all not excepted by that you're picking out the photos.. Also just before I got off the train,
Mild
Dean told me he's moving and needs help moving your stuff. I was a little apprehensive but it's
Rembrandt's
the right thing to do. Well we got to the meeting and I was way in the back I couldn't believe it. I
Rembrandt's 
did touch base with Sharon and Amy while sitting in the back after I got home I join Sharon for dinner
Near the Bishops
at Rembrandt's. They had quit so going on. We both had a really fun time and the food was delicious.
Waiting!!
I had a Portabella cheesesteak and Sharon have some sliders. It was a really nice way to end the day. That and also I believe I have a date for Saturday that I arranged in about an hour. Which is a record for me. It was what they call a good day.

No comments: