Sunday, February 14, 2016

Friday February 12: The Cold Sweeps In

Hey! This morning I got up to take care of some stuff and decided to take Über to work rather than wait out in the frosty cold for the 48. Turns out the 48
Add caption
did show up relatively on time but the overdrive or avoided
Add caption
all the traffic as like going around the circle and getting me to the sunrise. Afterwords I hung out
This Weekend
with Dean for a bit at Saxbys and had a coffee. I then left for that and caught the train to work and got

there around 10 minutes late. I didn't check the long work. Work went along with dude sprayein the
My Desk
men's bathroom.
Well this woman is highly asthmatic and allergic to the spray.
Time for a Break
I warned her not to go towards the men's room. In about 30 minutes later she started coughing out a
57th Street
lung! Soon after about 2 o'clock to 2:30 PM getting scratchy. At 3 I decided to hit the Fresh Grocer and
The Sixers Still SUCK
get some foodstuffs for today and  next week. It is pretty cold outside right now but the real COLD
Fresh Grocer
is to hit the Saturday night& Sunday morning. Well, well I decided to take my food back and eat
Add caption
some of it. I'm not a big man like some people like but I did get back to work and took care of my business
Add caption
on the most part. It ended pretty quietly today. I was speaking about work of course. I realized that
Add caption
I'm 75% expired of my data allowance. I was being pretty loose in easy with maintaining a hold of
Getting on Trolley
my data. I checked out a couple gyms in the area but Planet Fitness is only one with a good price of the major ones like LA fitness in Sweat. Sweat
  is $50 or $59 per month depending on the plan. I  really don't
Driver View

On the Trolley
want to spend that much a month. Planet fitness there's no planet fitness within decent public
It Arrives
transportation time. There either New Jersey if suburbs or deep in the heart of South Philly. Took my
Add caption
time taking the train back on because I want to use the Wi-Fi at fresh grocer. Erika is taking her father
Fairmount Gym
i'll to dinner this evening. I just tried to stop at OCF Coffee House. I was really surprised we got a
OCF
little coating of snow out here today. Sharon's gonna share drinks with a girlfriend of hers when
Some Like 'em  Big
I leave here. They close at eight here. Then the rest the Fairmount close around 10pm. There is a local gym
Cold Out
called life support. The guy said that he couldn't tell me the prices that only the manager could do it. That's funny to kind of secretive about it apparently it's owned by a couple named Dick and Flossie Snyder. This is the land of the happy loving couples here in Philadelphia. South Philly is more for hipsters and people wishing to
make flowers or families. Well I better start adding pictures to this blog and then I'm probably not gonna have time to finish them here because they close strictly at eight.

No comments: