Sunday, February 07, 2016

Sunday January 31: Painting My Room and Sumitting My Photos


Sunrise
The Good day everyone. January has ended and it was quite an interesting month. Today is Sunday and it's the data return my phone or to the
23rd and Fairmount
DaVinci go past however, I had to get myself roust out of bed
RyBread
in time to make the meeting for all the seats filled up. I had woken up at 5:30 and took photos, ate
Add caption
breakfast, and kept up with the internet. I of course went back to sleep. I woke since I heeded Mother
Fairmount
Nature's call. Well I made it to the meeting which was fine. I did sit on the stairwell which made
Trump
me feel like I was in the in the meeting and set of way out. Then wobbled home and look up Sharon
Young in Fairmount
delivering a package that was dropped off to the mail slot. I didn't start scraping and then I was busily
Starting the Painting
trying to think of names for my photographs am submitting today. I got some help for Amy
Entering My Photos
naming at least 1 of them a better I mean I'm walking down Walnut past 13th I did find out that to my friends were not gonna be
My Photos Facing Down
going to the South Philly meeting so I think I'm going to skip it myself and try to start
Add caption
painting. I then went to the da Vinci gallery. Sharon was nice enough to lend me her car so I can
Pit Stop at Coffee Joe
get there and not go into a panic trying to get there by 4:00 PM. After that I drove the car looking for a
Drew's Friend
coffee spot to sit at but as you know parking is a premium in Center City. I'm now sitting in a coffee
Sundowns
Joe listening to David Bowie. Speaking of Dave I listen to the space oddity out the first time in about
Near the Old Shop
25 years or so. I got home with my coffee. Well Sharon helped me find some white paint it's technically
Cat
ceiling paint but I got 5 gallons of it. And she said I could use it I looked up on the Internet and you can
use ceiling paint on walls I don't have any kids scraping the walls it might make the room look more like
My Ceiling
a gallery
What do you think? It's now 634 I have to turn in.

No comments: