Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Tuesday, February 9: A Wet Snow Day

Well, I ended up going to from Pats and crashing over the apartment with the dogs live. I walked over past midnight walked
20th and Walnut

them and then walked them agai this morning. I had no idea what time it was because my
Center City
 phone was dead. I managed to get the sunrise almost on time thank you. The snow was nothing 2 talk
Getting a New Crown
about that's for sure. It's 8:39 AM and the snow is falling again but nothing sticking to the ground. I got to
At Apple Store Getting Chord
work at about 9:03 AM this morning. I then got to work on things for people that came in. Next time I chowed down on 2 yogurts & finish
Add caption

my banana and had some OJ and seltzer. That's a
Packed 42 Bus
good combination in my book. I didn't like the way my alerts and got some other miscellaneous BS

done. I definitely felt better today I am better rested for sure.  After work I went to the dentist for 4:15 PM appointment. I was only about 5 minutes late.
Dogs R Here
That's pretty good considering I got off the EL at 13th St. 
My Route
instead of 15th St. They had The permanent crown ready 
unexpectedly. Well,  since the appointment was real short, I decided that I would take care of the dog earlier than later. I thought I would take care of the dog regrowing meeting and go home in a reasonable hour. I made one minor
Cool! On Baltimore Ave
Add caption

Data Usage

mistake by catching the 42 bus which drove so slowly. I knew I wasn't going to make it to Fairmont by 6:15 PM so I was aiming for the 8 PM men's. When I worked at seven and got off the bus the block late closer 
to home. I decided that I would just
Giving the OK to a Friend
go home and have an early night for a change. I then took out the trash for Sharon talk to couple
Add caption
people and if the rest of my pasta leftovers. Also I had some of Sharon's delicious 
soup. I started making plans for Saturday but Sunday is still wide open.

No comments: