Saturday, February 20, 2016

Thursday, February 18: All In..

View from Front Door
Good morning are you lover so if singer songwriters. We all know that the best people in the world. Are used to listen to WXPN and that's what they had to
Perot Street
believe. I'm sure some singer-songwriter's
Chestnut Street
are wonderful man to get her girlfriends but they're not like her mother Theresa or anything. Anyhow I love
Saxby's
enough for that commentary it's a crisp Thursday morning as February begins to wind down.
All Hail
The Ides of March or next month. I voice had a fascination with that part of Shakespeare. Anyhow
The View From Saxby's
I went to sunrise that was pretty good and I'm now at the EL taking a long time to come.There was some malfunction going on. They had a delay so they had to run 1 EL passed us to get the trains Well I almost made it to
Saxby's
 work on
57th and Market
time. Works been OK it's still pretty cold. I continued working and got about nine new alerts
Work
today. And I had to see a couple people. I was able to access my retirement account on line by creating
Add caption
a new code and name and stuff. It was interesting. Well I finished work and left around 5:05 PM
Old Wallet
and headed to meet my sponsor. I first though, went to the photo lab picked up the pictures that
New Wallet
were ready for me. Looking forward to seeing them. I exchange some texts. Well I met with a friend at Saxby's and went over some stuff. I got an assignment.
Then I showed up to group late and that's when I started getting really tired I then took the two bus with a couple people from group and then came home
See the Moon
and got a couple slices of pizza. I next talked on
Big Story Today
the phone and went to bed. I also want
to photo lounge and picked up two orders of photos and that was good to get that out-of-the-way that's for sure. It wasn't such a bad day I just found myself  
Next to the Starbucks
f tired again. Yes my  cold is now officially two
My Room
weeks old. Its starting be a drag but I am not THAT ill which is good. 

No comments: