Saturday, February 27, 2016

Thursday, February 25: Not Such a Bad Day

Wonderful Sunday
Well I woke up at 4:30 in the morning got distracted with funny Facebook post them and I was going
Sunrise
back to sleep the alarm went off and the phone died. I was really too hungry to go to sleep so I decided
Route 48 Heading Downtown
to get up anyway and managed to catch the bus on time. Last night I attempted to reserve a conference room.
Walnut Street
$209 with the cheapest room. I got to find another way. Any help during the meeting I got into looking at my archive file. It's throwback Thursday on Facebook and
Saxby's
I want to little nuts. I found some
My Life on View
really nice pictures though. I'm very distracted today. Speaking of distracted, forgot it just our
meeting on the fourth Tuesday of every month so I missed it. I was able to concentrate at work
I Want to Escape
and that was a good thing for sure. My cold seems to be transferring now
 down to my throat where I
Yogurt 
feel a tickle. Hopefully I won't get to coughing up along like some coworker I know. Well I left for
West Philly Politics
my meeting with my sponsor and then we met at Saxby's. Well it was too full we stopped at Almez
Commuter Time
CafĂ© had soup  We talked about me negative thoughts & shame. Next we went to the pizza shop
Photo Lounge. Where I Spend!
next door on 20th and got a couple of slices. He even gave me a ride home. When I got home very
Gold Blue and Blace
tired and went to bed around 1030.

I was wait into the throwback Thursday situation and posted some old pics from the days of latter-day you're.
It was kind of fun.

No comments: