Sunday, February 07, 2016

Thursday, February 4: I Hit the Gym

Well, I got up up around 5:30 AM and I caught the L and met Keith at the Starbucks at 6:30 AM.
New York Times Article on the SS United States
We hung out for a half hour and then went to the sweat gym on third near market. It wasn't too
Sweat Gym
bad we went upstairs to the treadmill. I think that's about what I want to do. I like to work and I can listen
Add caption
to music or TV.
There wasn't too many people there already younger than
Add caption
me including Keith. He was very cool about the whole thing. Since I had to use my pants because I
56th Street EL Stop
forgot to find shorts but it wasn't a total loss plus we got a nice shower. My total time was about a little
Cosby in Trouble!
over an hour on the treadmill. It's at it I walked about 2 miles. Well I went to work today and shut up within 15 minutes and didn't get docked which was a relief. Hey then just jumped into seeing people about six of them to be exact. Around midday I have son got really tired again just like yesterday. After the nap I charge the director my day and went down to Center City for good. It was pretty good. I then walked my friend to her train stop in tome caught the 38 bus back home. Sharon works with Marianne I went to my room and shortly thereafter went to bed.

No comments: