Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday, February 15: A Snow Day Off for Dentist and Painting

I Good day. I started my day getting up at 5:30 in the morning doing my nasal thing my phone rang and it was the dentist to schedule 1:30 PM appointment for a cleaning. I looked at the clock and it was 8:15 AM.
Early in the Morning 
I did finally got out of bed since Robert was coming. I just wanted to
Ready for Customers

Snowing Outside
get this dental
Nice Folks who Gave a Lift
cleaning over with. It's really weird at home because Sharon's ex came over to move stuff.
Dropping Off 
One of them was the table I was using in my room. So I pretty much wanted to leave anyway.
Nice Shaw
The cold  didn't come back it just never went away.😫
I was waiting at the bus stop & some nice people picked an older woman
Starbucks
and myself. They drove us to our respective dentist appointments. So next I stopped at the Starbucks ate food from the Tex-Mex place next to the Starbucks at 16th St. I had a coffee before my
Lunch at Starbucks
130 appointment. It all worked out pretty well I must say. Well, the cleaning went pretty efficiently. She may have the best bedside manner but she was efficient and got to got done with no wait. I then went to five below and got another set of five dollar headphones and then wobbled on over to 15th and arch to catch the 48. I got the 48 and got off at 22nd from our walk to the Fairmount hardware
Location of Dentist
store. There I bought a paint roller and a  tarp so I can drape everything over that I'm moving around.
Cleaning at Dentist
Both rooms look like hell I want to paint then then go to the step meeting at 5:30 and continue my painting. I feel little bit better today having a
Five Below. Got Headphones
long nap and sleeping in. It is still snowing as of 3:42 PM.
About to Get Off 48
So I'm hoping to be more efficient and painting and then I was when I started. That took the entire day
Paint Materials
to paint and clean up etc. I'm not sure what's going to happen to the two folks I dated in the last week.
3Pm
I read an article where the pastor recommended a dating freeze for six months to a year to
expression ours. Sounds like an idea worth considering.
In new outside my bubble , the death of justice Antonin Scalia will affect
Good Tune
many court cases including the one
Blogging at OCF
concerning unions an agency fees which the court was prepared to strike down. Now there's some hope.
Leaving OCF
Word and the news is that the current attorney general Loretta Lynch may be a good candidate 
 since she's already been vetted recently and she's a black woman. Well I went to the clubhouse for 5:30 PM and I have courts decide to stop by at the coffee shop to do
The Family Gets a Haircut

View at 5pm
Ready to Paint
a little editing on my blog. I generally like blocking in coffee shops only not even at home. Well the rooms
Cleaning the Wall
are messy and I'm gonna start painting very soon. It is 6:52 PM and the rain has started and it's very wet
My Last Coffee
and slushy right now here in Philadelphia I started the paint the room and have Bill Mahr in the background music so to speak. I texted a few people and then just concentrate on getting the painting done. Certain things had to be sparkled a bit but overall went pretty smoothly I did step on the paint in the paint roller pan with one of my socks

The Beginning
so that's socks Kinda ruined. It took longer than I thought. Then immediately rinsed my stuff and took a shower and eat. I also texted people a little bit late.  I thin  thewalls
Add caption
look nicer now. Looking forward to the snow going away and then cleaning up later


No comments: