Sunday, February 07, 2016

Monday, February 1: A Tired Old Day

RyBread
I forgot to set my alarm clock this morning. I miss the sunrise so I got up and ate and got dressed. The only problem was I left my backpack in Sharon's car
Waling down Fairmount
 just threw me off and I was about 10 to 15
Waiting for Bus
minutes late to work. They didn't call me on it this time but I was by myself tired all day at work. Yeah I
Uber
really was slog get it today. I did finish my alerts and that's about it. And I turned in this sanction it's called
Center City
a I forgot It was evaluated from  the top level on down l. They found all kinds of stuff a third of it wasn't
33 Bus
really my fault but still. If they find something or they're looking for something a just go
Clubhouse
ape to legitimize their roles in our organization. But it wasn't hospital so I was OK. I then
 
decided I'd go to a 530 meeting because I have a dentist appointment. Speaking of dentist appointments
Please Caption.
I came to get my permanent crown fitted and for the first time ever it didn't fit because of the partial. So they
CVS
had to put back in the temporary it was a bit of a waste of time but they didn't charge me. I went to the 530 and it was pretty good it's a speaker meeting. I then went to the OC F and killed a lot of time on Facebook. I can tell now it's getting toward closing time for the same people are here working this place and it's empty. My feet are too wet because of the rain but I've really got to split the premises.

No comments: