Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Monday, February 22: A Long Day!!

Very Early
Believe it or not we only have one more week of February. And I realized that I went to the Barnes for addition February 6 which I believe was a Saturday. I
In the AM
started this cold I would say the Wednesday or
Considering a Gym
Thursday before that so that means I've had this cold for most of this month.
I managed to get
The 48
on time to the sunrise.
I don't feel specially wonderful but it's on my mind this cold is
Data Running VERY Low
just a chronic condition at this point. Got a nice day outside. Work I'm just moving kind of slowly so I took a break and did some shopping at the fresh grocer nearby I got some food and enjoy the sunny weather. After work I went to the clubhouse. I found myself almost falling asleep. I then went home and went crashing to bed around 6:45 PM. It was a long day 

No comments: