Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Tuesday, February 16: Freezing Rain and A 2 Hour Delay

RyBread
Good day everybody. It is now 10:36 AM I'm just getting off the EL at 56rh Street station. I did go to bed late last night and I had somewhat
Fairmount Ave
of a funky sleep. I considered going to the sunrise want to got
Commuting
a call from my supervisor that there was a two hour delay to work I decided to take advantage of it since
Add caption
I'm still fighting off this cold. Since I showered last night I feel pretty good Matt Brown. It is a
The Critics Agree
very mild and blustery day. it has been steady for the whole morning. Well I got in around 10:45 this
Funeral
morning. I had two clients out there got to see one of them but the other one left before I could
Work
see her. I just posted two alerts I had and some other stuff that our stuff would be a couple phone calls and
After the Rain
forms to fill out. I successfully spent my entire text refund and the bonus from last week. So spendthrift
Add caption
your days are over. Do you knows me 50 bucks and I'll be asking for that stuff back. Well my plan
Month Before the Ides of March
anything to do tonight except go to the Fairmount clubhouse that's about it. I'm not still hundred percent
Add caption
from this cold. That I got two Thursdays ago. News outside the bubble. Attorney General Kathleen Kane
Add caption
Add caption
will not be running for reelection. This is good she is in such political hot water it's not even funny. Well I got home from the clubhouse and chair and made some pasta that I was going to make. She was in
Add caption
a happy mood. I then got pretty tired fell sleep and woke up and ate

No comments: