Sunday, February 21, 2016

Sunday February 21st: A Needed Change is DUE!

Leaving the House at 1pm
Good sunny Sunday to all who read this and even to those who don't. I decided to sleep in since I was
Fairmount Ave
so damn tired. I had a feeling that my afternoon plans would fade out and I would have to 6pm to
Children's Art
do my Mark stuff that I do when I have free time.  I do need to write stuff for my sponsor but now I am
OCF. Too Crowded
just going to write this. Well I got up and left the house and I would go to call now. Fortunately OCF Coffee House was too packed & and stuffy to hang out.
Mugshots
I decided to keep on walking to Mugshots Café which is further down Fairmount Avenue.
Inside Mugshots
 Well apparently they have a live show case of acoustic music here on
Valerie a Performer (r)
Sundays. Or maybe one Sunday a month I'm not sure. The first two displaying your staple of singer songwriter
The First Performer
songs. Such the Allman Brothers Bob Dylan and such. I'm sitting on the counter next to a SUNY
On FB Messinger
professor who lives in Philadelphia expensive. She's writing a paper next to me and it's gotten very
Mark My Words. He will Win Nomination
crowded here but it's still less stuffy then it wasn't coffeehouse.
I was going to take a walk across the Ben Franklin Bridge.
I saw someone who did it on Facebook it's now 4 PM and it looks like it's going to rain pretty soon. So I guess that will be another days project. I'm gonna get ready to leave the mugshots and decide what I'm gonna do from there. I promised people I would meet them for dinner at six I'm kind of in the mood
Valerie
to bail well I waited for the 33 bus to come and I let it drop me off at 17th and JFK. I walked up to
Starting a New Business @ 19th
16th & Market and made a pit stop to the Starbucks. I think I convinced my friend to change eating
The Bus to Downtown
venues to West Philly at the Kobobeesh.  I'm really in the mood for Indian and I can eat a
View from the 33 Bus
lot more food for a cheaper price. Feel out be able to see Patrick and then also be able to meet Larry @ 7:15 p.m. or at least see
Reflection
him at the meeting at 8 PM. It's now 4:48 PM waiting for the phone.
Starbucks @ 16th and Market
I went to the Starbucks here 16th and market and got a banana and a hold me over till such time as
Add caption
when Madeline shows up and we can eat some real food well, just heard from the person I hung out
Add caption
with last night but won't see them again.
I talked to Drew just now and he suggested I just delete all the dating apps on my phone as my dating first
16th and Market
step.
We are done seeing each other which is fine with me. I may take a much-needed six-month
Madeline's Phone

break. I'll give this one time.
I'm at 16th and market at the Starbucks I just been wondering
Hallmark Moment. Not 4 Me.
like a gypsy all day just in a loaner mood you know not depressed just kind of like needing some time for
Chicken Pot Pie
myself. Well Madeline came by around 6 PM and we ended up at the marathon diner. I was so hungry by
Reporting a Rude Waiter
then I child down chili and a chicken pot pie. The waiter was very strange towards Madeline and she had to
This is the Time
tell the manager about how rude he was. All sheep all Madeline wanted was extra bread for the chicken
Saxby's
pot pie he had a problem with that. And I met Larry at the Saxby's and we hung out and then went to the
At Saxby's
60 minutes. It is now 915 I'm hoping to find a quick bus or in Uber.
Well I caught the
60 Minutes
quick bus. It happened be the seven bus. I went to get Sharon some cigarettes and a something to eat
The 7 Bus ARRIVES!!
at the A+ mini mart. By the way the guy could not let me in the store because his cash register is jammed and they can't take my money.
Dinner 4 Sharon and I
I then called Sharon and I went to the pizza place next-door and I'm getting Sharon a cheeseburger and I'm getting myself a tuna grinder. I know he just had dinner three hours ago but believe it or not I'm still hungry.

No comments: