Monday, February 08, 2016

Monday, February 8: Buzy Start in February

Good morning kids. I decided to get up earlier to see if I could go to the dog walking job then return
back in time for the meeting at 7:15. Well of course it took me longer to get out of the house than I thought. I checked the Google maps and I'm
Disgusting!!
going to leave the meeting promptly at 8:15 and attempt the morning
Arrived on Time!!
walk at that point. I'll be closer to work a little bit. The nice thing is I'm going to be on time for the sunrise
Saxby's
which I don't remember the last time I was on time for sunrise. Will sunrise was fine. Afterwards I darted
Saxby's
out around 820 to catch the 34 trolley on Baltimore Avenue. That went pretty smooth but when I walk
Trolley Going to Balitmore Ave
to the house I couldn't unlock the top lock. I tried every which way with the key and then finally started
Add caption
pounding the door hoping the upstairs neighbor would hear it. Eureka he did show up and taught
Add caption
me how to undo the top door. I got to work 16 minutes late but my supervisor wasn't in yet! I
Add caption
attempted to allow login on the computer and couldn't after two tries of trying to do it so I decided to go
Food for the Week
to the fresh grocer stock up for the week of food. Well, I just started my day when I got back from the store. My supervisor eventually came in. I pretty much slot to the day since I woke up so late. The days
Inside Work

Work Parking Lot
seem to go quick and then slow down around 330. I guess that was because I started getting very tired.
56th Street
Overall at work it was not very eventful. That's a good thing I believe I just saw it supposed to start
Add caption
snowing around midnight. Well I wobbled out of work and headed downtown to 15th St. I ended up coffee Joe where I'm just chilling out and texting until 6:45 PM meeting after that meeting I'm going to go out and take care the dogs.

No comments: