Tuesday, February 02, 2016

Saturday January 30: Errands and Sliders

Well I managed to get up around 8:15 AM this morning. Ate a whole cereal and then was thinking about Über  but the 7 bus came. After that, prompt and
2nd Street El Stop
without waiting and then the trolley came without me waiting. This ment I was only about 5 to 10 minutes
Old City
late meeting Larry at the café Olay. I soon discovered
Christ Church
they have no decaf and no soy there so I think my days there are definitely numbered. I bought a
Add caption
copy of the caffeinated with milk and I couldn't drink much of it because it was really acidic and my
Cafe Ole
stomach. I left Larry and Murray alone and went to the Starbucks and got the coffee I needed
Hanging Out
and then went and help set up for the 10 at 10:30. That went pretty well it was my last day of leading the
Black and White Time
meeting. Next Larry and I went to do errands. Most of them are Larry's. I did go to AC Moore and
Old City Art Gallery
bought frames for 50% off. That sale ends today the 30th. Next we went to Home Depot for Larry
2nd Street
to get his logs fire logs. Earlier we had gone to the car wash to get his Lexus washed. It's a very nice day out seasonably cold. It's going to be
Larry's Car Wash
40° today and 50° tomorrow under sunny skies. Far cry from
Big Sale
last weeks blizzard. Well I left Larry's and cut the 48 just in time from front market. I then came home and
Artsy Photo
saw Sharon's customer. Next I decided I needed a nap. I took that nap and when I got up I got a pizza
The 48 Bus
slice actually I got 2 pizza slices. After that I decided I wanted to paint my room on the third floor. I looked
Departing the 48
around the basement of the house decided I need more paint supplies so I rented a car. I decided
Butters Greets Me
to go to Home Depot and get some supplies. Sharon texted me and wondered why I'm
Ultra Hair Salon
so gung ho on getting stuff when she had stuff. I decided then wasn't worth the aggravation to start
Bring Home the Pizza
my paint job yet. Sharon and I talked and then she wanted to go out so we stopped at the London
A Fairmount Couple
her friend with you and then we went to Rembrandt. Their Marianne showed up and we had our slider
My Room Before Painting
pretty good. I'll three of us came back to the house and much discussion about boys and stuff so I
Paint Supplies
decided to go up there and talk to him. I did it I was talking to her. I knew that it was time  to go to sleep.
Friends
Well, overall I like to think that I think that I set things in motion for the next month and a half until spring
Add caption
eventually shows up in March. I will be submitting my photos to the da Vinci Art alliance tomorrow and find out by Friday, February 5. I get paid that day to

No comments: