Sunday, February 07, 2016

Sunday February 7: Meeting, Dog Walking, Reading Terminal and Super Bowl

Good day everyone. I got up a little earlier than the alarm since my nose was stuffed and I was little bit hungry. I clean the dishes and then ate
Eastern State Penetentry 
breakfast. After I ate breakfast I walked on down to the clubhouse on Fairmout Avenue
OCF Coffeehouse
 During that time I made arrangements to pick up my convention poster from Chris Wednesday at 6 o'clock. I then went home for a moment picked up my backpack and one
Morning Coffee

Funky Sneakers
remaining charging cord for the rest of the day. After the meeting, I headed back to 718 to pick up my
Big Crowd
charging cord and get something to drink. I've been caught the 48 bus actually the seven
At Reading Terminal Market

bus and then walk all the way up to Reading terminal market. I was going to meet at 1420 Walnut but
Center City at 15th and Market
I was running late so they went to the Reading terminal market without me. I then met them at the
15th Street
market at 12th and arch. By the time I got there I really had to P and I was pretty darn hungry
52nd Street
and thirsty. I found a place that sold Indian food. While I ordered that they ordered hamburger
52nd Street
and something like that. We hung out for a bit and about 140 we decided we need to leave. Keith went
52 Bus
home towards Larry's and I the walk to 15th and market to catch the EL. I just thought of the cats
Feeding the Dogs
the elk to 52nd St. thinking it would be a little bit of a shorter walk since the place I'm going to is close
64 Bus at 48th Street
to 50th and Hazel. Well I basically walked all the way up to spruce before the 52 bus came. I observed
52nd Street
52nd St. took some pictures while I was doing that. Next, I want the little puppies and texted a few
The EL at 52nd
people along the way. I was fortunate to be able to charge the phone since the battery died just as
2nd Street
I was arriving at my pet sitting job. After the pet sitting job which is about 330 I walked up to Fortier
At Larry's
from Baltimore to catch either the 64 bus or the trolley. Being Sunday I've been waiting a while. I've
At Larry's
been waiting at least 15 to minutes. Google maps said the  64 would arrive at 3:33 but it showed
Lady Gaga
up 10 minutes later @ 3:44 PM. I then arrived at Larry's house and watch the Super Bowl. Then I
Hi Erika
crashed on the couch & that was really nice. It's now half time and Denver is leading Carolina 13 to 7.
Defense Scores a Touchdown
It was a defensive struggle on the most part with both teams having turnovers. It's time for the overwrite
Halftime Show
halftime show time for me to catch up on some blogging. Well, while watching action news with Larry and Veronica I did catch up and edited the blog post for the last week. I'm standing out here at front market waiting for the 48 and it's 1157 so it's a running approximately 10 minutes late. it was a busy event full day and the rest of the week is going to be like that as well starting with an earlier rising for the dog walk and then seeing the bit dentist for an emergency dental appointment to fill in my temporary crown again. I currently got home and got in touch with Sharon and we decided that we're going to go shopping next Tuesday at 7:30. But now it's time to go to bed and get up early tomorrow. Another week to get to know her good night. Oh by the way the Super Bowl end it with Demper smothering Carolina 24 to 10. Carolina fumbled the ball
when quarterback 
very
got stripped and Manning got a second Super Bowl title. Thank you Larry Veronica for having
Keith and I over at the house it was  nice.. It's a fun reason to see the Super Bowl along with the halftime show that wasn't half bad.

No comments: