Saturday, February 27, 2016

Wednesday February 24:Slouching in Sobriety

 Well I got up to the sound of drizzling rain outside my window. I got up and had some of the cereal that I bought
Great Song
yesterday at the CVS. Then launched and cut the 48 bus just in time to be almost in time for sunrise. The speaker
Saxby's
was very good and hilarious with her stories. I then went to Zaxby's to work a little bit more
Outside Saxby's
on the fourth stuff I can working on. I've been launched on the 21 bus. I thought extremely fortunate
Yum
that it was only a slight drizzle as I walked from 58th and Walnut to 58th & market. Just about a half block
Mood Coffee
from where I was supposed to go in the rain started coming down pretty heavy. I was only slightly
Attitude Face
wet and I was able to change out of my regular sneakers to my work sneakers. It was good to get into
Warhol Effect
dry socks and sneakers while working all day. Work was pretty darn busy phone calls walk-ins. Not
Staff Mtg
a lot of interviews but a couple that took a long time. I got some things done but not the packet.
Longest Error Message  EVER
Overall a pretty good day at work I would say.  Again I was fortunate that when I walked outside it
Add caption
was only spitting rain. When I got off the L the rain was really nothing at all. I'm at Starbucks. The place
Tornado Watch
I waited two hours on Saturday waiting for the so-called date to show up. It is really steamy in here but not nearly as packed as it was when I was here Saturday night. I'm at 16th and Walnut. I have an appointment at 7:30 I have a lot of blogging and some more step work to work on.
Playing Dirty
So this edition of the blog as of 6 PM will land. By the way we do have a tornado watch till 11 o'clock
Rainy
tonight in Philadelphia.
 I have proof of it too. 
Meanwhile outside my bubble
Starbucks
 recovery and work, the standoff up about the vacancy in Supreme Court continues. Most if not
A Walk on the Mild Side
all Republican senators are not even going to consider meeting with the pencil nominee from the
Market St EL
president. Well news is out that may nominate a Republican Spanish who happened to be governor
Add caption
of Nevada. It's a good move because he's Hispanic, a Republican, anything from the state of Nevada
Add caption
which could be a key in the electoral college next year's election. This is going to be one interesting political year. Senator Ted Cruz is in trouble for
Add caption
tactics.  I still maintain that Rubio
Add caption
will be the establishment choice to be nominated. He's more of a footlocker and nobody likes cruise but he's irritable dick.

No comments: