Sunday, February 14, 2016

Saturday, February 13: Cold Active Day

Add caption
Well after a decent yet fitful night of sleep working on this cold, I decided to blow off the 10 at 10:30. I
Very Cold
remembered there is a 10 o'clock closer to home in Fairmount. So I snuck in an extra hour of sleep.
RyBread
It with the discussion meeting. And very powerful. I decided I'd go back to the OCF coffeehouse and
Fairmount Ave
started this blog posting. I'm also waiting for Dean and this dude to come over so Dean can borrow 50 bucks
Standing in the Cold
from me. I'm now at OCF coffee house.
I'm just the Internet and buying stuff. Dean came by here at the OCF
Dean at OCF
I did not want him coming to our house I lent him 50 bucks and he's moving to South
OCF with Young Stuff
Philly now. It was rough man but I think I'm OK dπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸŽ―πŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸΎπŸ”πŸ”πŸ”
Any else want to clock in time is flowing right by. We had gray
Snow Squall
clouds and snow in the snow just stop blowing and I bought some stuff in Amazon they were a
The Roxy
wallet, two chargers and charging wire because I have ADD and I lose shit so I got the ship for cheaper.
Food at Pure Fare
I'm gonna shower and shave. Then I'm going to meet Erica at the Roxy at 20th and Sansom. The movie were going to watch is called Hail  Caesar. Well after that, time went by really fast and I had to
19rh and Chestnut
Dudes Going to Costume Ball
quickly shower shave and catch a Über m to make it to the movie on time. The movie was pretty hilarious
Apple Store
I must say we both enjoyed it very much. The movie is sold out and I think I got the last 2 tickets for sale.
New Charger
Well afterwards, I walk from the parking spot at 19th and arch and will be lining to coffee Joe where I got
Add caption
her a relief from the cold and a coffee. I then went to the Starbucks after buying a charger for my phone
Justice Scalia Died Today
to charge my phone. I did not want to my phone to die when some body's trying to meet me. This might
Cheesecake Factory
be a night just to get the hell home on Uber. Maybe I'll take my friend and drop her off and then I'll just
Le Pain Quotidien
beat my ass home. Too cold to fuck around on a bus stop. Well her bus is running 20 minutes
 I was going to suggest lit and Cody in but she thought the Mexican place would be better and I was just Jim dandy about that. We ate very well there's no crowds and is very relaxing. Then we went over to the Double tree Hotel where they have this little lounge we can buy coffee and desserts etc. Then we hung out in this freezing cold. And it up we took Über and again the right share carpool option was the only option I could take. With this young couple behind us going to manioc so I almost was going to go a big loop around the city but I got off just for the West Philly tunnel and that was a very good move on my part. Sharon and I then hung out at home watched a little bit of Saturday night live and turned it off when Kenye came on.

No comments: