Saturday, February 20, 2016

Saturday, February 20: Warm Day with Lots of Waiting

Getting Out Late
Good Saturday everyone. I got a text from Larry  at 8:30 and I was really really tired. This stems from yesterday when I was really tired as well.
Here Comes the 7 Bus
I managed to get up and catch the 7 and 125  bus. I then caught the EL to 2nd
The 2nd Bus @ 22nd
Street. I met Larry at Old City Coffee & we mostly talked about what he was up to with this job
15th Street EL Station
hunting. Going to 10 at 10:30, I found myself really really tired. And made it through.
Christ Church
On the way home I went to the photo lab see if I can pick up pictures. I then found out that Amy expected
At Old City Coffee
me to come up and see her at 1 o'clock I did not know that. I was caught by surprise and I knew I was so tired
Old City
that I would not be able to come up. I took a nap for an hour and that really helped out. Eventually work myself to shower and also shaved. Sharon just awoke after she had canceled her 11 AM

Walnut Street
appointment she was also tired but also she didn't feel well at all. I decided to take a pit stop at Luigi's Pizza Fresca. To relax and have a slice. I caught up on Thursdays and yesterday blog and fix them all up. I got today's blog started as well. It is now 4:13 PM I'm going to head out towards Center City and try to save my data from going over. That's 
gonna be a tall order since I have about .8 gigs left in my
plan and there are 4 days left. It's a very
Taking a Cab Back Home
pleasant day outside. I'm glad I have this downtime to try to deal with my tiredness that I had in
Luigi's Pizza Fresca
the last 2 days. I'm supposed to meet my friend at 6 PM at Starbucks. They have to do an errand they
Finishing Up at 4:30pm
might be a little late but I'm gonna take my sweet time getting downtown. I hope to pick up more photos from the photo Lounge.

Well I got to the photo lab Chad in and it up being closed. So I decided to take a leisurely stroll down Walnut. It was very pleasant since it was so nice and mild outside. Contrast that
Heading Downtown
with a week ago today when it was 9° outside. It is really nice and crowded on the streets. I do like to
Dancing
see that. It's now 5:40 PM and I'm waiting for friend to show up meanwhile, I can listen to some dude next to me talk really loudly about going to London. Anyhow I'm just going
Festive Rittenhouse
to sit & enjoy my coffee and wait for my friend to show up around 6pm or so.
Never Noticed This Mural Before
Believe I can still talk to the phone with all the people
Building Boom
here and a really loud to my immediate left . In news outside my finish any bubble Hillary Clinton
folks Here are folks on a Nice Afternoon
barely beat Bernie Sanders  in the Nevada caucuses
 Had Clinton lost this contest, there would have been full-scale panicking
Decaf Americano
in the Clinton camp. Here is juggling in Rittenhouse SQ
It is now 7:21 PM I remain here at Starbucks 16th and
Add caption
Walnut watching people go by. I'm sure that they're bad traffic on a Saturday night at Broad Street
Outside Starbucks 7:21pm
and Walnut Street it's contribute to my weight. I have made this Americano last a long time. It's 7:27 PM
My View
and I decided to move out of the seat I've been in since it's a lot less crowded in here. I'm near the door facing Walnut Street instead of facing 16th St. Well it's 52° outside. Still pretty mild outside and I'm in a more comfortable chair or bench shall I say. 
Well Donald Trump won the South Carolina primary.
NYT Now: Donald Trump Wins in South Carolina, Solidifying Lead in G.O.P. Race.
 I think most people calling it for him but Cruz and Rubio
KILLING TIME
 are running very hard against him. I'm occupying myself by updating my blog in writing back to people
Updating My Blog
on my phone via Facebook messenger and texting. I just texted my friend at 7:53 PM. Here are some photos I took. I have been here since 5:30. I was thinking that my friend would be here by 7pm at the LATEST but here it is 8pm and they are "on my way" I think I started losing
Add caption
my patience around 7:21pm.  
We could meet at Chili's at 12 and Filbert. Lo and behold it was close for renovations. We then
The Chilli's Renovations
went to a chichi pizza place. We ordered a pizza with prosciutto cheese and leafy greens on top. I like to
Nice Idea but Closed
leave the greens on top but my friend didn't really appreciate it so I  wolfed down a
Funky, Tasty and Expensive
lot of greens with this overpriced. It was OK but overpriced.
If that was done rent a
How to End a Date
enterprise car share and dropped her off at our house up towards Wyoming Avenue near Adams
Returning Rental
Avenue way up there. I think came home exhausted good night. I think I am closer to a 6 month moratorium that I have been thinking about ever since I read the NY Times. They feature nice successful young couples and how they met each other. One groom got good advice from a pastor.
To be continued..............................

1 comment:

Stuart said...

This looks like a very busy day with lots of traveling here and there in the city.