Saturday, February 20, 2016

Friday, February 19: A Productive Day at Work. Visiting Bob and Nadine

The Bus Stop
Well after a couple times of alarm going off I did eventually wake up. I struggled to just get dressed and get moving. I made the 48 bus in pretty good
Ready to Catch the 48 Bus
time. I went to the sunrise and that was all right. I saw Dean there and I had buy
Outside Saxby's
 coffee from Saxby's which kept me going. I was pretty darn tired. Well after buying
My Coffee
that second cuppa coffee I trudged  off to work. I got to work and in about an hour I started feeling
Saxby's
more like myself. Well I went out to get rid of all my alerts and finish my scanning. I did that and also took
Heading to Work
care of everyone but to the future alert settle be coming Monday. I was very please with that. I had
West Philly
one of my samosas two avocados a banana and four yogurts today during work. I left work about
Delancey District
5:15 PM and went to the fresh grocer to catch up on my phone and use the Wi-Fi. I may hang out with Bob
Talking Pregnancy
and Nadine and maybe Wes
 tonight. I took a nap to freshen myself up and decided to catch
Almost Home
Uber ride share. Cost only seven bucks to get up to Bob's. Once I got the Bob's I saw that Nadine is already
Check for Sharon
arrived. Bob and I then ordered Chinese and we decided to watch a movie. We settled on Hope fiction. I
Bob's Cracked Pipe
had never seen this movie and it's entirety. It was very entertaining. Nadine had I thought she
Nadine and Puppy
was babysitting and she decided she would leave early around 10 o'clock before the movie ended.
Bob 
After the movie ended I decided maybe I would leave but I couldn't leave till the last train out which
Data Running Low
is a 1:07 AM. Bob had me watch a show about this British guy who goes home while the ventures around the world. I was too tired to enjoy
Pulp Fiction
it. I've been caught the train and they charged me since it's technically a Friday
The 1:07am Train
night train. I came home and simply crashed. I hope to see Amy. She is to stop by and we are to look at some of my photos for the next shows that are coming up.  

No comments: