Sunday, February 07, 2016

Saturday, February 6: A Visit to the Barnes and Evening Activities

Greetings world travelers. I awoke after tickly rough night of attempting to sleep I got up at 7:30 and decided well got shower and shave. I did all that and
Average
decided to go to the men's meeting late. After my weird
Old City Coffee
dreams of bad date drunk dream etc. it was worthwhile. I never met Larry at the old city coffee.  I took
10th Step
a cab so I wouldn't be really really late. The old city coffee is like a librarian everybody's in hushed
Parking Lot
tones or not saying anything. It's pretty brisk out here today. It was 32° when I met Larry at the old city coffee.
Larry Driving
We chatted for a while and then we hit the 10 and 10:30 AM. After that I went to Larry's house for minute
and then he drove to his dry cleaners. If you want to it's dry cleaners he drop me off at Sabrinas 20
At the Barnes
minutes before 1 PM. I'm glad you got there there early because there's a line to get in there and a 45
At the Barnes
minute wait. It actually turned out OK cause we didn't have to wait all that long for the meal. The meal
Near the Barnes
was very tasty and the service was very good. It's supposed to be one of the best places around.
Add caption
We next went to the Barnes foundation. She has never been there before. A little less than two hours
The Bishops
in there and then entertaining especially since she's an art teacher. After that we talked a bit and then I
The Bishops Collar
walked home and then rented a car and went out to walk a dog and and run an errand. I then came
Saturday Night Live
home and watch Saturday night live with Sharon. Most of us gets her pretty funny. Bernie Sanders and that guy from

No comments: