Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Wednesday, February 10: Waiting for the Chill

Well, I woke up at home this time and managed to get the sunrise. I was late as usual and I wasn't all that
The 48 on 23rd
focus on the proceedings I must admit. I decided I would walk the dogs later in the morning so when the
I'll Go with Number 2!!
woman come back not too much poop to clean up when she arrives at 6 PM today. Well, at work I start
Trump & Sanders WIN!
off the day feeling pretty irritable because coworker totally jump down my throat about some bullshit case.
56th Street Station 1:15pm
I was feel like an attitude problem with starting to come along. Fortunately I drink a lot of fluid so I had to
Just Caught in Time 21 Bus
get up and hit the bathroom frequently this morning. The sense of relief overrode my resentment and frustration.
$346,900 for 233 S 49th
Well in the world outside my Philadelphia bubble, Donald Trump and Bernie Sanders kick some ass last
The Puppies
night.

http://nyti.ms/1mt22re
trumps victory was pretty much expected but Bernie Sanders beat Hillary Clinton buy him a much larger
46th Street Back to Work
amount than even the most wife and pendants thought. Hilary it appears has a trust problem. That's a
My Work Place
big deal because like in a marriage once you lose trust it's really hard to get 
it back. I decided to
5:12Pm at Work
take the dogs out for a walk in the early afternoon so they would be nice and well fed and cleaned up. So
Near 56th and Market
I took the 21 bus just showed up and walk up 49th St. On the wa 1 49th St., I saw that old house was
Zoom of 15th Street
up for sale again at 49th and Locust. I have course called the realtor and it is going for $364,900. The realtor said interior parts of the house were upgraded. I can only think
Elxir Cafe
that that means the kitchen.
15th Street
Well took me about an hour and 20 minutes back-and-forth to get back to work. It was pretty
Starbucks at 16th
mellow when I come back so I just went back to work in shuffled through some paperwork and other items. I then left for the EL and went downtown.
At Starbucks
I want to go to elixir café but it was way too full. So I went to Starbucks and started writing my blocks.

No comments: