Monday, February 15, 2016

Sunday, February 14: Frigid Day of Rest


A Clear Cold Morning
I got up this morning and quickly got dressed went over to the Fairmount clubhouse allows their throats pretty scratchy and stuff from this cold that's
Frigid 
a little over a week old. I don't claim to do much today
24th Near My Place
except be at home and chill with Sharon and what not. Well I have dated three blocks from Thursday
OCF Coffeehouse
to yesterday. I also found the official shirt of the universal boyfriend. I bet it's really popular here
Good Service
in Fairmount!!  I think I hit upon something.
Well, I ended up coming home eating some cereal and then
Step 4

crashing for about five hours. I decided I would just take it easy today and try to get better from this cold
Feel the Bern!!
for real. I communicated with folks and plan to meet a friend Wednesday at the Starbucks. I also killed
Tomorrow's Forecast
time watching TV. I watch the end of a really good hockey game between the different Red Wings
Bruins vs. Red Wings
and the Boston Bruins Detroit won 6 to 5 in Detroit. It's supposed to snow and then eventually turn
Add caption
to rain tomorrow. Glad I'm not going to work tomorrow that's going to be a hot mess.

No comments: