Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Wednesday, December 9: Working and Studying on My Own

The
Trash Day
After not so great sleep, I did manage to get up and get the work close to being on time. I got my breakfast at the RyBread and then caught an extremely packed Route 48 bus. I got to work and saw client early
RyBread and Baby's Mom

At Rybread
and then just cleaned up my calendar from previous missed appointments. It is now 2:31 PM & I ready
My World
to do a couple packets and hopefully I can get two of them done and be in pretty good shape is as can be. Of course my supervisor
Twas Packed!!!!!
has not brought up the alerts since Monday so I'm sure I got at
60th Street
least 20 hidden away from me. Today's my first day of study time for the big book in the third step. I worked on arrangements of my therapist on that issue. It's now pretty cloudy right now. It's the first cloudy day
At Work 3pm
we've had. It is still very mild outside for mid
Getting  Back In
needed a break outside since it's
Fresh Grocer
nice out. I'm going to use the fresh grocer Wi-Fi to download the pictures on my blog. Well I rode
up what packet could get the other would die. There were some funkiness it had to be looked at first. I'm awake but I can tell I'm need to sleep better tonight. It's still
56th Street Heading in Town
pretty mild outside. Well I got
My World
to nap a little bit on the train. It got really crowded but it was OK. I then went to live equity in where
it's pretty loud in here a lot of animated conversations from waitstaff talking about the babie in an animated fashion. There's a good-looking couple to my right
Le Pain QuOtidien
talking loud and 2 women studying in the back
The Fire of Youth
corner near the bathrooms. Well my session was pretty good today. We did a guided meditation
Quite Mild
which was really enlightening. I thought focused and it felt good. It's 8:30 PM I feel really lucky that it's 50° outside in December. This makes
The 48 Heading Home
my commute back home exponentially better. SEPTA is changing schedules radically on the
Mild Weekend In Store
airport line West Trenton line in the Warminster line
Two of the train will no longer stop at Melrose Park. That's kind of a bummer. Also the airport line will be
My Bus Route Home
shortened and stop in less places. This is to improve on-time rates on the SEPTA  Regional Rail Lines. At the last moment House leaders decided to drop their separate plan. Enjoy this mild weather!

No comments: